Studying with my new friends

Love POV

After the ceremony we were finally given our schedule. This is my schedule goes.

Love Bloem: S class 

Plant research

Alchemy

Break

History

Mathematics

Lunch

Magic class

Combat class

Homeroom

Not bad I guess, I like the arrangement so far "Hey Love, can I see your schedule. Not that I care, I was just curious" Roger suddenly appeared and he stand at my right side and waiting for me to hand my schedule. I role my eyes internally, This little tsundere, if he want to see just ask don't give a random reason out of nowhere.

I give him my schedule and in return he hand me his schedule. He is the same class and me so I guess his schedule is the same as mine "Oh! I forget you are our grade top student of course we are one class. Well what are you waiting for? Let's go we will be late"

Roger grab my hand and pull me toward our first class. Well who is the reason we are getting delayed. With our quick pace we arrived at the class on time. The S class student only has 30 students, a mix from every grade in the school. Our grade who enter the S class is only 3 people me, Roger, and another boy. So in this class from now we can only depends on each other. Well I hope that other boy is not arrogant or else.

At the class we see a boy who sit at the middle waving at us, I guess that is our other friend. We approach him which he kindly reserved a seat for both of us. I sat at the middle of them, The blond hair boy introduced himself after that "Hi, My name is Kyle Maxime Mitchell, The fourth prince of this kingdom. I hope we can be friends so whats your name?" I can his eyes sparkling from excitement. Well I guess this kingdom royalty are quite friendly.

"I am Roger Howell, It's a pleasure to be your friend you highness" Wow at least he has some manners.

"My name is Love Bloem Your highness it's a pleasure to be your friend"

"Please just call me Kyle we are friends now aren't we?"

This child is so energetic, I hope I can handle him "Well then please call me Love too Kyle"

"m-me too, call me Roger" 

The teacher has entered the class and we focus our eyes at the front. When I see the wall above the chalk board I can see our motto perfectly carved above the board and was under the other grade motto, I can see 'Raven' was carved beautifully at the end of our motto.

"Well student as we know, the freshmen are here. Please for the freshmen introduce yourself name, speciality and mention your grade name" The teacher said.

Kyle stand first and introduce himself confidently and put his hand at his chest "My name is Kyle Maxime Mitchell I am the fourth prince, my speciality is magic, I am from the Raven"

I can hear people whisper about him being the prince brother and how cute he is. Well I must admit he looks quite cute.

Next is Roger turn to introduce himself "My name is Roger Howell, my speciality is weapon combat, and I am from the Raven too" he ended with a bow, well he is a commoner and so do I so we need to be respectful

"Hello, my name is Love Bloem, I specialise in both magic and combat, I am the Raven and the Raven student representative, Please guide us in the future" I courtesy low enough to show them my respect.

And I can feel their acceptance from my introduction.

"Thank you for the introduction, now let's begin our study" 

#####

"That's all for the day. and see you tomorrow" after the teacher dismissal cue all the student immediately left the class.

I understand now why the S class is the only one who has a mix student from all grade. The teaching method in this class is self study and group study. The teacher was just only for a display to keep the class in check. They do this just like doing competition among the students, comparing which grade has the best top student. The three of use decided that we will be the best among them because I remind them about our motto, and with me by their side we won't lose in academical battle.

And now half of the school day has pass, we are on our lunch break now. As an a class student we get a better food serving then a normal student. And me as an ambitious representative student didn't forget to check all my grade members. Just a normal saying hi introduction and give a little motivation ti raise their mood. With that I can gain their trust and it will make me easier in leading them later.

After doing small introduction to the Raven students I walk to my table where Roger and Kyle has been waiting for me "Well took you a while to finish that" Roger said while munching his fresh apple.

"Well all of that will be needed in the future, I thought you are going to sit with your brothers Kyle"

"Well I want to sit with my new friend can't I?"

"Of course you can. Well dig in"

We eat our lunch peace fully while talking once a while. From our small talk I know that Roger has one big brother and one small sister, his father was a guild master but he didn't know which guild because his father didn't tell, his mother open a bakery shop at the town and he sometimes help his mother together with his little sister. While Kyle he has 3 older brother 1 younger brother two older sister and three little sister. All of the was half blood siblings, he is the only son of a royal concubine. He is the closest to the crown prince, the second princess, the fifth prince and the fourth princess.

When I told them about me I just told them a lie, I said that My father is an adventurer and my mother has passes away and I have an older brother. Well I don't know what to say okay! I can't say that I live alone right? who will believe a small child living alone in the city without a guardian.

Well at least they believe my lie and we went to our next class magic class