Magic Class

Love POV

The magic class was held at the school stadium, where usually competition was held. The stadium was quite large with million rows of seats circled the stadium. 

I just remember now that I actually posses all type of magic, I don't want to grab any unwanted attention but I wont make our name shame so I choose Fire, Ice, and Summoning as my main magic. I see that Kyle was quite relax because this is his speciality, but Roger is the opposite he look quite nervous and sweating so much. Well with me around I won't let my friend feel down.

"care to tell me what you element is?" I ask Roger with a friendly and reassuring tone, he look at me hesitantly before taking a deep breath.

"It's fire and wind"

"It's a great element actually so why are you nervous?" I try to cheer him up.

"Well...I'm not actually good at controlling my power so I'm actually not confident with it" I nod at his reason.

"Kyle can you come here?" I call Kyle who stand quite far away because he want to see the other senior having their training match.

"what's up?"

"Can I ask what your element is?" 

"me? sure, my element is wind, lightning and earth"

"Well it's good then. You don't need to worry Roger, for your fire element I can teach you how to control it as for the wind, Kyle you are willing to help right? later at the combat class we will exchange in teaching you" I look at Kyle with my pleading eye. I see his face turn red a little and he agree to it. Well with my cute face no one can deny my request, hehehe...

"Right, what is your element Love?" This time Roger is the one who ask me, I can see that he has gain a little bit of his confidence.

"Well I have Fire, Ice and Summoning"

"Wow! you has a summoning magic? so cool" Kyle said excitedly "can you show us you summoning magic?"

"I'll show later when my name is called. Now let's help Roger so he won't be crying when his name was called" I said teasingly at Roger.

"I won't cry! Humph" Really? this boy is just too cute.

And by using our long spare time we teach Roger how to control his power correctly. I can see why he is in S class his grasping work quite fast, in only 15 minutes he can freely control both his power after both me and Kyle give some pointers.

The first name who was called is Roger and his opponent is a senior from Cobra students. I keep remind him our motto and I even promised to buy him a new dagger if he can win the match. And with that I can determined Roger will win the match. Because I can see his eyes sparkle when I say I will buy him a new dagger, beside he already master controlling his elements now.

And my prediction was correct, he ended the opponent with a tornado and fire breath, not giving the other to attack at all.

"hahaha...you're good, you didn't disappoint me Roger" I can see that his nervousness was wiped out from his face and he walk back proudly to us.

"Of course, just...don't forget what you promise"

"I won't...now let's watch Kyle's match"

Kyle was on the stage now. Knowing how good he is at magic I am a little bit confident. But eventually his opponent was Alex he is from the dragon student. I don't know how strong Alex is but from the nervous face Kyle show on stage I know that he is quite strong. Kyle look at me for the last time I mouth him a word which can only be seen by him, after what I say he regain back his confidence and turn to look at his brother.

Third POV

Alex who was standing facing Kyle was slightly surprise because a few second ago his little brother was looking quite nervous but now he look more confidence than before.

"Start!" the teacher raise the flag and both side begin to attack. Alex attack Kyle first with a water sphere, Kyle manage to dodge the attack and he swiftly make a high step from his earth magic and make a bow from lightning. He continuously rain Alex with the lightning arrow leaving Alex no choice but to run. Alex finally back to his sense and attack Kyle with fire blast. Kyle made a shield out the the earth Alex was going to attack once more but he suddenly fall into a hole. Yes, that is a trap that Kyle has create after he measure where Alex would step. Kyle walk to the hole and aim his lightning bow at Alex "hehe I win big brother"

"Well done" The student was awed by the scene who thought the undefeated crown prince was now defeated by his own little brother. Kyle help Alex out from the hole "say what did Love say to you to make you that determined in winning?"

"Well she remind me of our motto and she said if I lose she will ask me to run the school yard for hundred laps. Just knowing her for one day I can see how true her words are" Kyle shiver at the thought if he really lose the match just now.

"I saw your grade motto and I can feel how ambitious it is, well it's great that she is on your side right?"

Kyle nod at his brother statement, he bid goodbye to his brother and walk down from the stage.

"Really ambitious, I think the school will have a new history" With that Alex walk down from the the stage back to his group of friend.

And now is Love turn for the fight. Her opponent is a girl from butterfly student, When she see her opponent status she is amazed because the girl has Light and Ice affinities. When the teacher raised the flag the girl begin to attack Love witch flying icicles, Love just wave her hand slightly and turn the icicles into dust, from the ice particle she use her summoning magic "Snow cobra come" The snow particle glow a bright light and turn into a big white cobra with a size of a human adult. The opponent girl face begin to pale, she begin to attack Love cobra with her light and ice magic. Her last attack which is holy light sword manage to give the cobra a scratch. And so Love end the match with a fire attack which is explosion. The girl was thrown from the stage and her friend catches her. "well that was easy"

"The winner is Love"

Whisper sound can be heard among the students, they say that the Raven students are strong and no one can defeat them, some say that they are only lucky and the seniors are going too easy on them. But what other people say doesn't bother her, Love approach Roger and Kyle and told them that the teacher allowed to to leave the field first. 

And so the three Raven student left the field satisfied.