The "betrayal"

Addison's POV

Meredith and I have been in a relationship for almost two years now, we started living together six months after dating and now we're going strong in our relationship.

After studying for hours, I turn my head to glance at the clock. It's one-thirty in the morning, I pick up my phone and call Meredith to ask for an update if she needs a ride home. It keep ringing until I heard loud music in the background and the voice who answered Meredith's phone is the person I despise.

"Hi, Addie!" Saddie cheerfully said

"Why are you answering my GIRLFRIEND'S cellphone?!" I ask irritably "and it's Montgomery to you, Harris"

"Well Montgomery" she started "Meredith went to the bathroom since I'm the only one here at our table, I did a good deed by answering her phone for her"

I let out a loud sigh "whatever! Just tell her to call me when she returns, thanks" then I hang up, I don't like to hear another word from her.

Saddie is one of Meredith's classmates and from day one, I knew she has a crush on her even after announcing that Meredith and I are seeing each other she kept on following Meredith whenever she goes especially when I'm not around.

Now they're in the same place, talking, I'm sure that bitch is making move at Meredith but I have faith with my girlfriend that she'll stay faithful and won't exchange me for a cheap, desperate whore like Saddie. So I'm very confident of that, that I'm the only person in Meredith's life and the only one who gave her pleasure like no one else.

Thinking of that I remember the incident earlier before she leave our apartment, how different she pronounce my name, how she moaned with pleasure when I'm devouring her and how she penetrates her member inside my vagina. Making love with her was the best, thinking about her ate me up. I have a desire of touching myself, I place my hand on my clit and imaging Meredith's finger stimulating me, and soon inserting her fingers in my vagina.

I continue to thrust my fingers in me, a little while I came and I tasted myself. Damn, I taste delicious as Meredith said, I look at the clock again and it's two-twenty in the morning.

I haven't heard from Meredith and that bitch, I knew she can not be trusted. I dialed Meredith's phone and it just went to voicemail, I try a few more times then she answered

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MEREDITH?! IT'S PAST TWO-THIRTY IN THE MORNING! ANSWER ME!" I shouted could not control my anger

"Hmmm- yes Meredith.. you're tongue is the best" I heard someone moaning in the other line and it wasn't just someone, those high pitch and aggravating tone of voice belong to Saddie.

"Fuck me, Meredith, I want to feel your hard cock inside of me" she pleaded

"Ohhh yesaddie" I heard Meredith respond, I could not understand very much but I heard her call her name and that broke me, hearing her moaning to someone else broke my heart into pieces. Perceiving the loud sound of their skins clashing to each other, and their hallow breathing. Hearing Saddie's groan in pleasure and Meredith's penetrating faster into her.

All I can do was cry, uncontrollable tears coming down my cheeks. All the sacrifices, hardships, ups and downs that we went through were now gone. In one night all the things we went through and memories as friends and as a couple vanished in one snap, I did not know what to do, all I know was I ended the call because I could not take it anymore.

What the two of them are doing is supposed to be with me and only I can do it but no, she gave it to someone else and what hurts the most is to that one person I despise and Meredith knows it.