Great chemistry to all

Addison's POV

"So what's the update, Addison? It's a high profiled case" Owen asked

I knew this case will be high profiled and Owen wants publicity to promote the hospital but after I visited and examined Dory, I found out that the three fetuses are needed to get into surgery immediately.

"Hold your horses' cowboy, don't go call in the press yet Owen. It's an extremely high-risk pregnancy at least three of the babies are surgical I might need to pull people from all departments" I explained

He stands up from his seat "you're my star, whatever you need" and we shook hands.

***

After leaving the Chief's office I need an intern to monitor the mother and the baby's condition, good thing that I came across Miranda. She's called the nazi, a small woman but has a superior and authoritative attitude in her, no one can stand up to her not even in a higher position. She also trained good interns.

"Good morning Miranda" I greeted

"Good morning Addison" she greeted back and continue writing notes to a patient's chart.

"I need an intern, what do you get for me?" I said scanning the group of interns, after I said my request Miranda look at them think carefully about who is she going to put in my service because she knows I hate incompetent people.

"James, you're with Dr. Montgomery"

"Thanks, let's go" I walk away without further words, I heard rush footsteps behind me probably the intern. We proceed to Dory's room to update her about her and the baby's condition, and maybe later introduce all the doctors that will be involved.

I knock twice till I heard an answer to enter the room, I greeted Dory and her husband with a genuine smile knowing what she was going through right now. The doubt, fear, and excitement were going inside her. Trying to comfort and provide support is one of the medical professionals' jobs to give to patients.

"Good morning Dory and Tom"

"Good morning Dr. Montgomery," they said in chorus, Tom's phone rang and he went outside to answer it

"So Dory I'm with Dr. James, he'll be working with me on this case, and also other doctors will assist me. I'll let you meet them later on okay" I said "for now I'm going to perform an ultrasound just to check on the baby," I said assembling the equipment needed.

"Well the more the merrier" she's being optimistic

"So how far along are you?"

"32 weeks, I'm planning to get to 36 weeks. No one will leave this uterus till I say so" she said pointing to her massive belly, we let out a laugh.

"How positive thinking huh," I said

"Well that bed rest and all the medical care you gave me"

"Update me what the doctor will say, okay thanks" Tom ended the phone call "Adam got a fever and soon they will have a fever, I don't think my moms going through it"

"We have four years old at home, Adam, Oliver, and Grahams"

"Triplets? Do you have triplets? You already have triplets... wow I guess when you take those fertility pills you should read the fine print" out of nowhere my intern said that

"Dr. James"

"I'm-I'm sorry I just um..."

"That's okay, I just really wanted a girl" Dory replied

"Yeah, we just didn't bank with five girls," Tom said

The room was silent for a moment but when I started the ultrasound, the heartbeats of the babies filled the room and the expectant parents fills their eyes with tears.