The memories II and what actually happened

Meredith's POV

We enter the big hallway, Archer commands several workers to get our stuff and put it in our rooms. Addison and I will share a bedroom where Jess will be sleeping in the next room, we enter Addison's old room it screams luxury inside.

We unpack our bags and get ready for bed cause of the time difference and fatigue from the flight, but of course, taking a bath is not fun without teasing each other and not having sex.

The night comes and we are in the home theater of the Montgomery household watching original sin, it was a very sensual movie that pushes even Jess to get in bed with Archer. Jess is a lesbian who always loves vaginas but Archer Blake Montgomery is a very fine man with persistence and nice choices of words to get a girl even I, if I'm not with Addison I'd jump to his waist but we both have a penis so it won't work either. Good thing I have his sister instead.

Now we are alone the movie is far over, we just stay there in silence.

I'm getting worried cause my woman stays quiet since we arrive other than her moans, of course, it was loud but that's not the point, the point is when she became silent it alarms me. Addison is like a ticking time bomb, always keeping her emotions inside plastering this "I'm fine" facade someday all those feelings will want to come out and I wouldn't know what to do then, I always tell her that I'm always there to listen to her without judgment.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Huh?! Oh! Nothing, just being here in this house brings so many unpleasant memories" she sadly said

"Wanna talk about it?" I scoot closer to her putting her head on my chest and brushing her hair.

"When I was 10. Bizzy, my mother knows that the Captain, my father went to the park and eat some ice cream but in reality, I was in his office playing whatever while he screw his secretary across the hall. That was the first time I caught my dad, then it followed with our chef, Janet my tutor, my tennis coach, students, and everyone with a pulse actually" she take a deep breath concealing her tears.

"My parents, they've been married for almost 15 years, and in all those years he's been cheating under Bizzy's nose. I was hurt by my mother that the man she loved had been cheating on her this hall time, That's what I thought when one day I went to L.A we have a rest house there. it was just me at first to clear my head when Captain followed me knowing that I know he slept with my friend Violet, I confronted him about that. Few days after Captain informed me that my mother was on the plane on the way to L. A and we're going to pick her up, at that time I have no other choice."

"When I come up to her you know what the first thing she said to me?" She looks up at me asking

"Hello?" I guess

"I wish but no," she said returning her head to my chest, "she said that I should not have cut my hair because it doesn't suit me, very material right?" Sarcasm seep into her every word

"That night I was out on the deck with my friend Sam, who lives next door. We were facing and observing Captain and Bizzy talking about flowers, you can cut the tension with a knife at that moment but I know they were talking about flowers. They were speaking WASPS, having their language"