ℙ𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕩 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖..-[ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙]

{Elizabeth's POV}

9:39 A.M.

I was so excited to go to The Mega Pizza Plex! I heard the it was huge, and there's two new animatronics. I believe that one of them is Roxanne Wolf and The other iss...... uh... Malik??? I forgets its name but i believe it is a alligator.

"Mike.. Are we there yet?" Evan said in a tiredish tone.

"Not yet Evan. You asked me that literally 2 minutes ago." Michael replied, trying to pay attention to the road.

My older brother started to doze off onto my shoulder. I get creeped out by his plushie... It just stares.. soulessly, AT EVERYTHING!! I sigh, 'why does the Pizza Plex have to be so far from our house' I thought to myself. Then suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see Evans plush, looking at me. At this point Evan was asleep on my shoulder and since I was "a nice sister" I didn't want make him move his plush so it would stop looking at me, that would make him mad at me. He would say 'It's just a plush it can do anything to you I could do worse' and would he would give me a 'I wish you were dead' kind of look. I shivered and looked out the car window.

After a few minutes of seeing children and their parents ride their scooters and bikes on the sidewalk, I decided to see if the plush was still looking at me. I took a peek out of the corner of my eye, and it was staring at the back of Micheal seat-

* Michael accidentally hit the curb with the bumper of the car*

Andddddd that woke up Evan. He lifted his head off my shoulder. Then groaned and hugged his Fredbear plush. Tiny tears formed at the rims of his eyes like crystal clear water getting ready to flow down like a waterfall. His plush stared at the back of Michaels head with its dead white, glowing eyes.

"Ah sorry Evan, didn't mean to hit that curb." Michael said

"Of course you didn't." Evan said, with his british accent he sounded less mad then he probably was, he also joined his Fred plush but instead of staring at the back of Michael's head he stared at him through the rear view mirror.

9:45 A.M.

After he gave Michael a rude kind of look for almost 5 minutes straight! He looked at me and slightly turned his head.

"what do you want to do" he said, sounding more calmer.

"We can look out the window and count how many cars we see that are purple?" I said, hoping to amuse him.

"Eh, that sounds kinda boring." Evan said looking out the window on my side.

"uhhh.." I responded. I really didn't know how to reply to that

Evans pupils got smaller than ever as he looked out the window

"MIKEY! THERE IS ANOTHER MISSING CHILD!!" Evan said in a higher pitch of voice, dropping his plush to the car floor.

"WHAT?!" Me and Mike both said in a shocked tone

I looked out the window Evan was looking out of and saw a missing child poster, "I don't think William got to them" Michael said, trying to calm down Evan and Me

The kid on the poster had dark brown hair, and orange eyes? I guess they could be brown but it looks bright orange in that lighting. They definitely reminded me of Evan back in the 80s, but the boy on the poster wasn't crying. Well, he almost was. I couldn't read the name on the poster, it was smudged.