ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕?? [ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 ]

(Gregorys POV) 

The last thing I knew was that I was crawling in the vents, then a heard another kid or kids trying to get into them too. I decided to crawl a little faster because of that. I guess one of the pieces on the floor of the vent wasn't strong enough to hold a 14 year old, so I fell through.

(Elizabeths POV)

I saw a boy laying on the ground, with a vent piece? Did he fall through the vent!? "Evan! Do you see him!!" I looked toward my older brother. "Y-yes, i do.." He said with a frightened voice. 

"Are we gonna help him?" I ask him " OF COURSE WE ARE DUMBO!" He replies with not a lot of fright left in his voice, dang he has mood swings. Evan ran over to the boy on the ground and rolled him onto his back. "Elizabeth, this is the missing kid, you know that right?" he said as he looked back at me. 

I went silent, I was just joking when I said the missing kid was in the vents. BUT HE ACTUALLY WAS! "Are we gonna bring him to Mike!" I asked as I ran over to my brother and the kid that FELL OUT OF THE VENT. 

"Yea, I don't think Mike got a look at the missing poster so he should be fine." He answered as he sat the other boy up. "How are we going to bring him to him tho?" Evan asked me. 

I raised my eyebrows and giggled, "Piggyback him." 

(Evans POV)

Just as I knew it, I was piggybacking a stranger! Of course Elizabeth told me to piggyback him, why wouldn't I have guessed that she would say that! 

I mean I wasn't complaining, he was pretty light i guess i could say. "Evan he looks like you!" Elizabeth said happily. 

"Why are you happy about that?!" I said "I could say that you're twins!" Elizabeth responded. "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" i sigh "fine." Elizabeth laughed

We stopped walking for a bit and took a little break. I sat him at a party table, I think he might of fell asleep. Me and Elizabeth sat across from him, we played truth or dare for a bit. 

"Truth or dare Liz" I ask "Uhhh.. Truth!" I stared blankly at the table, thinking of what to ask my sister "Oh! Have you kissed the same gender?" I ask as I look back up at Elizabeth "No" she answers 

"Truth or dare?" "Dare" Elizabeth smirked at me, She cleared her throat "You got a crush?" I looked back at the table, then at the missing kid, then back at Elizabeth. 

"Is it him?" She asked smirking with her stupid little face. "No!" I say . "Then why did you look at him?" She asked me "I thought he moved, but he didn't" I say " Sure sure" she says. "I'm going to the restroom, don't move anywhere else." I said as I got up to look for one. "Ok!" Elizabeth answered