ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕪'𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖! [ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚]

||GREGORYS POV||

"So, what does this Cassidy look like?" I questioned Evan as I leaned onto his arm and his other arm grabbed the remote to change the channel. "You'll see soon, nosey." He turned to me and smirked. "Don't call me that!" I insisted. "Mk, is Cupcake better?" He asks as both the side of his pale lips curved upwards. "H-Huh?" I flushed a tint of rose. "Cupcake it is!" He exclaims as he turns back to the TV and clicks on a show called, Stranger Things. "No! Don't call me that either!" I flushed a shade deeper than I already was. "What would you like me to call you then?" He asked as he sat the remote on the side table then turned back to me. "Anything but those two." I say as my cheek was smashing against Evans shoulder, smelling his scent of vanilla and mint just made me in a happier mood and I could just fall asleep to it. 

"Okay! I have one!" He says after a few minutes of the TV playing and me dozing off. I opened my eyes slowly "Oh yeah..? What's that?" I questioned as my head rested on his shoulder. "Cookie!" He looked at me. "Why Cookie though?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Uhmmmm... reasons." He said as he turned his head so I couldn't see his face. I sigh, "I guess you could call me that"  "Yay!!" He exclaims excitedly as he turned his head to me. As I looked up at his smile, I felt my face get warm so I turned my head away from his face, removing my head from his shoulder. "Is something the matter?" he asked probably because of my sudden movement, I felt his eyes on the small sliver of my face he could still see. 

I decided to not respond and just look at Evan's indigo shorts on my legs. "Cookie, Is something wrong??" He asks yet again as my face turns more flushed. I was too flushed to say anything and i'm sure if I did it would sound obvious that i'm flustered. "Gregory~" I felt him wrap his arms around my neck, then he pulled me closer to his chest. My face never felt this hot before, I'm sure I was bright red. "Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked as he slightly tilted his head to look at me. "Stop looking at me like that!" i say as I turn my head away again, I see a quick glance of his face. His multiple coloured eyes were narrowed into slits, his whole face pouting at my actions. He removed his arms from around my neck and crossed them in front of his chest. 

Another few minutes of him pouting, there was a knock at the door. Evan got up gracefully, but angrily, slamming his feet against the carpet to tile flooring.. He reached the front door and opened it, he waved outside to someone, probably Cassidy.. I slouched over toward the doorway hoping to see if it was another kid. Evan stepped back and a boy with black curly hair, iris's that looked to be pitch black, a black t-shirt covered up with yellow overalls that have a purple top hat on the pocket, black shoes over plain white socks stepped into the house.

Evan started shutting the door as the other boy or Cassidy noticed me and it somewhat looked like he jumped. He walked over to me and looked down at me, "Hi" He says as he made room for me to stand up. I stood up and of course was taller than him. He looked at me with a bit of rage, "How old are you! 16?!" He asks, "No, 14" I respond with a smug look on my face. "How are you taller than a 15 year old?!" He asks. I shrug as Evan walked over to the two of us, "Ah, Cassidy meet Gregory, Gregory meet Cassidy. "DO YOU LIKE WINE?" Cassidy asks as he looked me dead in the eyes, he grinned ear to ear. "Cass! Sorry Gregory! He likes to steal from Mike's wine collection and DRINK THEM." Evan says as he glared at Cassidy. "It's yummy" Cassidy adds.