ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪? (ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘)

-As I ran gasping for breath down the sidewalk, a kid watched me run from the other side of the road. I could understand why they would stare, I mean im still in pj's and running with a doll..

Wait, I stole Evan's clothes ! Ugh, he probably won't care.. Not like anyone cares for me at this point! All I do is run away from my problems, why did I even run from them?! Oh, right, orphanage.. 

Ugh! I have absolutely no where to go, i'm gonna be stuck in the streets for another 5 years!! I ran for a few more minutes then realized, shit! Where am I at ?? I felt tears run down my cheeks and land on Evans gray t-shirt. 

I wiped my tears and turned into an alleyway. I ran into a man standing there, smoking, GROSS! He caught me and said, "A pretty boy? What are you doing in this dark alleyway..?" I gagged and yelled, "Don't call me that and I can be here if I want to!" 

"Ah, I love boys with sassy tones.." He said as he put his cigarette out. "Are you drunk or something!! What the hell?!?" I say as I tried to make him let go of me, " Aren't you a feisty one?" He said as he smirked.

"Let go of me creep!!" I screech. "Not until I get what I want." He said as he slammed me against the side of the alley, I dropped Elizabeth's plush. I whimpered in pain as I looked back up at him. "Did I hurt you, oopss...." He said as he smirked again and then laughed.

He put both his hands onto my shoulders and kept me against the wall as I tried to kick him. I was able to kick him in the stomach that made him back up and let go of me. I ran from him but he grabbed my shirt and yanked me back, causing me to scream like a little girl. 

I slammed my head against the pavement and landed on a stick or something. I looked up at the creep, he was now blurry, actually everything was blurry as I looked around panicking. He moved the hair out my eyes and looked at my eyes.

I continued to look at him as he bit his lip. "Aren't your eyes a beauty!" He says. "And how'd a pretty boy like you kick me like that..?" He adds as he bent over to look at me. I glared at him and felt the urge to punch him so I did.

He stumbled backwards and I sat up. "You bitch!!" He yells as he covers his nose. I heard a loud ring in my ears as I ran out of the alley. I was surprised to see Evan across the street on a bike . "E-Evan..!" I say as I held onto a trash can for support.

He heard me and looked over at me, "Gregory!?!" He yells. He looked both ways for cars then ran over to me with his bike. "What happened?! Are you okay!?" He questions as he helped me stand up straight.

"Oh my god, Gregory your bleeding!!" He says with a worried expression on his face. "Huh..?" I say. He lifted up my arm and I saw it was bleeding. "Oh.." I said. "We have to go back to the house!!" He says worriedly.

"No!! I can't!" I said. He sighs "If you don't come you'll die on the streets" "Die? HAH I'D RATHER DIE THEN GO BACK TO THAT FUCKING ORPHANAGE!!" I yell out. "Gregory please calm down!!" He says.

"Sorry." I said as I looked back at the alley opening with the creep loudly mumbling. Evan grabbed my arm and grabbed his bike. "Where going to my house no matter what you think" He says in a stern voice.

"Fine." I say as I gave up. Me and Evan walked past the alleyway as I flipped off the creep, he glared at me as I smirked. -

667 word!!