𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜..- [ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙]

||EVANS POV||

While me and Gregory were walking back, I helped him stop the bleeding with a few napkins that I keep in my pocket for no reason at all. While I was getting the blood off his arm he told me that some creep was trying to take him or something, and he kicked him in the stomach and punched him in the face. I thought that was kinda cool, at least he's not a wuss like me.

When we made it to the house I noticed the car was parked more up into the driveway, he must've gone looking for us or just me. We walked up to the porch as I glanced over at Gregory, he looked nervous. "Is something wrong..?" I ask him. "No" he says as he looked over at me. I sigh, "You sure?" He nods in response then soon after I slowly creaked open the front door and walked in with Gregory following behind.

Michael was sitting on the couch with Elizabeth next to him. He looked over at me then he started to glare at the both of us. Gregory hid behind me and i'm sure he was intimidated by Michael's glare, everybody is except me and Elizabeth .

"Well looks who's finally back." Michael said as he stood up and came over to the two of us. "You found your boyfriend I see." He looked at me. "W-What??... What do you mean boyfriend!?!!" I yell out flusteredly as I somewhat look back at Gregory. He was focused on Elizabeth giving him the "You bitch, I hate you!" look. 

"PLUSHIE STEALER!!!" Elizabeth screams as she jumps off the couch and jumps at Gregory. "Him, you went after him, you' ve done that with nobody else." He tells me as he looks at me with his hands on his hips. "Get off me!!!" Gregory says trying to get Elizabeth off of him.

"So?.. Do you like him or something?" Mike asks me as he slightly smirks, "I uh... Yeah! As a fr-friend!!" I say as my face flushed a bright pink. "Mhmmm, Your face tells me otherwise.." "Eh?! NO NO NO!!! DAMMIT UGH!!!" I yelled as I covered my pale flushing pink face and turned away from him.

Michael laughs and says, "Tell me abt it later, k?" I nod in response, WAIT, WHY DID I SAY YES TO TALK ABT MY FRIEND I THINK I MAY HAVE A CRUSH ON WITH MY OLDER BROTHER!! I looked back at Elizabeth attacking Gregory then Michael said something. "Elizabeth get off him, I'll buy you a new plush." ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​"You said two, rightt ? ? ?" Elizabeth says as she got off of Gregory and looked at Mike with puppy eyes.

"Fine, I'll buy you two." He says. Elizabeth ran over to him and hugged his legs as I went over to Gregory to help him up. I put my hand in front of me then soon after he put his warmer colored hand into my pale, cold palm. I flushed a light pink as I helped him up and tried to hide it so I looked away from him and looked to the front door.

"God your sister can really hit!" He says as he rubbed his stomach. "Yeahh.." I say not really knowing what else to say. My brain being so dumb I kinda forgot his hand was still in mine, "Uhm, Evan.." He says as his face flushes a tint of pink. "Yes?" I asked as I looked at his beautiful face then I saw that it was flushed, that's when I realized his hand was in mine.

"O-Oh uhm! Sorry!!" I say as I let go of his hand, I really didn't want to, his hand was so warm and soft, his lips had to be the same , wait, WHAT AM I SAYING !!! Stop being so sus Evan!!... "So Gregory, what did you do on your little trip?" Michael said looking back over at Gregory.