𝕎𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕..? [ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚]

(EVANS POV)

10:02 A.M.

After I saw that missing poster we drove in silence, thinking why a kid would go missing. There is no way my dad got to them, those murders were back in the 80's or 90's!  

When we made it to the pizza plex, Elizabeth's eyes lit up. Its like she just forgot about the missing child! I can understand how she forgot it so quickly, we saw it 20 minutes ago. But even with my frontal lobe being bit once, I still remembered! 

Elizabeth jumped out of the car quickly and slammed her door shut. I grabbed my glasses and Fredbear and then slowly got out of the car like a sloth. Michael got out of the car and locked the doors to it.

"Elizabeth Afton! Get over here!" Michael said in a stern voice. Elizabeth was already at the pizza plex's front doors. Elizabeth ran over to me and grabbed my arm, "Mikey cmon!" She said as she turned to look at Mike. She dragged me over to the front door, I wish I could slap her but I know I cant because Michael would make me say sorry and I know I wouldn't mean it. Elizabeth and Mike think i have a habit of slapping people but that's the way i defend myself, i mean... at least nowadays.

I gasp, then I slap Elizabeth. "EVAN!?" Elizabeth said as she cupped her face. She let go of my arm, "Mikey! Evan just slapped me!!!" she complained to our older brother. "Can we go in now?" I say as i look through the window, Michael sighs "You two won't get along will you..?" He groaned. "She grabbed my arm!" I yelled as I turned to Mike. 

Elizabeth stood next to Michael instead of next to me, "Still that's not a reason to slap your sister.." Michael said as he walked up to the main door to enter the Pizza Plex. 

He opened the door, "Okay, Evan can you explore with Elizabeth? Without slapping her." Michael said as a Map bot strolled up to him, "Take a map" The bot repeated more than once, Michael took the map from the bot and that made the bot satisfied and rolled away. 

"Evan, do you want a map?" Michael asked me "no" i responded "What if we get lost?" Elizabeth asked me. "Then we will find our way back with memory." I said starting walk away from them "You coming?" "YUP!" Elizabeth said as she ran towards me