1

I wonder if the President isn't too busy to have lunch with me today. It's been a while since we've been around each other, relishing in moments that don't involve this election. Sayaka can't help but feel giddy at the thought of spending time with the other girl. She lets out a content sigh as she makes her way to the council room, passing gambles & students who take notice of the cheerful aura around her; unbeknownst to her of course. She nears the council doors, but before she's able to knock, she hears it. The President's beautiful voice. Pretty..unlike the words. "I'm bored of it. I expected something more with Sayaka. Nothing's different, it's..repetitive let's say." Bored..&..Repetitive.. "Nyahahaha! What do you mean? What does that have to do with Sayaka-chan!" With...me?..Runa.. "I wanted more. All the fuss. The teasing. It's all the same. I had more fun at the tower, the jump, the thrill. It was a wonderful rush. The unexpected outcome with Sayaka it's.." It's what?.. "Predictable. It's a set gamble. I already know the outcome. Nothing new. Nothing fresh just.. Boring. Perhaps I was wrong to have such high expectations with her." Oh. Boring.. Predictable.. Suddenly she feels so vulnerable, being out in the open as her heart breaks with every word being spoken. Perhaps I'm going about this all wrong. There must be something I've missed. Anyone could see it was a foolish & naive attempt of denial.. But surely the President would never.. She stiffens as she hears the President speak up once more, "Does that happen to you? Looking forward to one of your little games, only to find out you already know what's the ending by the pace or story? Doesn't it ruin the experience? The fun of it? Or a game that has no real ending. It keeps going with the same things, such as; oh what did you call it? Quests? Missions? A never ending cycle of the same thing. There's no actual end to the game, only new little experiences but overall it's hard not to get bored of it so quickly. No real satisfaction to it. Perhaps comparing this..thing I have with Sayaka to a simple game isn't the way to go about it." A game. "Hmmmm.. So what does that mean? Planning on breaking up with her then, President?" Sayaka holds her breath as she awaits the answer. Doesn't even take notice of a presence next to her. The Vice-President. Silent as always, stands partially beside her. Perhaps on a different day, she would've asked what the secretary was doing standing outside council doors seemingly eavesdropping. For now, she takes notice of the distraught body language of the other. She had walked up just in time to catch Runa's last words, perhaps that is why she decided to stay quiet. Was it pity for the poor girl? Was it the knowledge of knowing how her sister was with things she found fascinating & interesting? The knowledge of knowing how this poor girl is no different to the toys & games the younger twin would fuss over as children. The fascination lasting only days at best, before moving on to something more. The answer to why the Vice-President decided to stay quiet in that moment, will forever remain a mystery. Nobody ever really knows what's going on behind that mask. Just like she, herself has no clue what's going on in the younger girl's mind as the other is blankly staring at the council doors. The tension a single girl holds is hard not to take notice, it occurs to the Vice-President that she's never actually seen the girl like this. It was different when it involved Jabami or another student. This aura she had around her was.. Different, it was raw & unfiltered. Dangerous. Ririka knew the mere fact this girl managed to sense their switch the very first time she met them, was a dangerous fact. Kirari chuckles on the other side of the doors. "Oh Runa. Break up? What a childish term. I'll indulge this game for a bit. While she brings no satisfaction to me, things are no longer fascinating or interesting..I could always get what I need elsewhere with gambles. It's amusing to see her seek me like a kicked puppy. Yearning for my attention, regardless of what I do. I'll have my fill, & I'll get rid of whatever we have. Just as quickly as it began, it'll end." Oh. I..see.. Ririka has heard enough & clears her throat announcing her presence. The girl doesn't acknowledge her right away, instead turns her head slowly. The look Ririka receives is hard to describe but she's seen it before. The way some housepets look when given their life plans. Despair. Pain. Desperation. Humiliation. Among other things. Perhaps it is pity now. Seeing the younger girl like this stirs something within her, it's an uncomfortable feeling but she knows the possibility of this occurrence was high from the start. "Sorry.." It's so faint & mumbled that Ririka doesn't catch it at first. Was she apologizing for eavesdropping? For her twin's behavior? Ririka doesn't know why as she watches Sayaka walk away from her. She loses sight of the violet-haired girl once she turns the corner. Taking a minute to gather herself, she knocks before entering. Kirari seems so carefree, unaware of what just happened outside those doors. As always her sister's messes fall on her, but this time it feels different. For once, it feels wrong for it to fall on her. Her twin wouldn't care if it felt wrong, & Ririka shouldn't either.