7

Alv What can I say guys.. Life be tuff fr. Bueno aqui estoy, for like a minute & then I'll be gone again. I'm working on this one first because it's a shorter story compared to my other Kirasaya fic. I already know how it ends, (meaning I have the last 4 chapters already planned I just need to build up to that) but I keep opening the doc hoping it writes itself. (No luck there 😔)

----------------------------------------------------

Once the ribbon hits the ground, Sayaka knows it's all over. It's set & done in her mind, all that's left is to set it into motion. Does she have the courage to tell the other woman? No. Absolutely not. She has always been a coward even before she met the other. The small timid little nerd that never spoke out of turn. That won't do. She can't stay in this little fantasy world that hurts her any longer, she'd have to ask Midari for help. "I'm free at the cost of my broken heart." Is it worth it? Is it worth cutting President Momobami so abruptly? Cutting ties & burning bridges beyond repair without knowing everything? Everything? What more did she need to know? She didn't need the knowledge of when she became a toy to the older girl. She didn't need to know how Momobami preferred the grim outcome of the tower gamble. The tower. She built a tower for me.. A whole tower to gamble with me.. That can't have been for nothing.. It didn't matter if it was for her. It was to get rid of her. Whether it resulted in her death or not, the ultimate goal was to wager their sick relationship. "Yes.. She didn't hesitate at all actually.." She didn't care about the relationship at all. It was always a risk she sought after. It brought me panic to even think about becoming nothing to her when I was- "-never something to begin with.." Fool. Sayaka sits up slowly & hesitantly looks at the ribbon on the floor. A familiar feeling comes back as she stares at the offending object. A snap. The feeling of something snapping within returns. The same one she felt that first night she cried her little heart out. Empty tears slowly fall before ceasing all together.. Once in a blue moon, she might've looked at the ribbon with nothing but naive hope. It symbolized the start of everything. Now Sayaka's eyes hold nothing but resentment as she looks at the once precious gift. "I hope that tower crumbles & destroys your precious aquarium. No.. I hope Jabami tears it all down." Sayaka mutters to herself, before heading to take a much needed cold shower.

🂱

What a bitch. Is all Midari can really think about. It was a bitch move to play with someone's heart like that. Of course, Midari is no stranger to doing some unsavory things that have hurt a girl once or twice in her lifetime but Sayaka? That girl is a saint compared to her. She didn't deserve this kind of treatment. Personally, she would've given a rat's ass if it was her but to each their own. Sayaka was soft, kind, & her love was anything but fake. So, it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair for Sayaka's first love to toy with her like this. Even if everyone knew it from the start. Even if she did, it wasn't fair. Unaware of her surroundings, Midari simply passes by Yumeko's group. It comes as a slight shock to them, when they brace for her irrational & erratic behavior only to be met with nothing. Yumeko's face turns from disgust to intrigue. Sure, Ikishima was an unpleasant person in general but she had managed to catch a glimpse of her holding Igarashi in a gentle manner earlier. Now all she wants to know is; what's going on? Why was Igarashi looking so upset? On another note, she had also seen the President passing by with a look of displeasure. One that was ever so slight, almost invisible. Honestly, thinking about it now Yumeko could've just imagined it all. "Odd. Let's go before she turns & notices us." Mary's voice interrupts Yumeko's inner dialogue, as the blonde turns to leave with Ryota idly straggling behind seemingly waiting for her to follow.

Midari continues her walk back to her dorm, seemingly in a trance as she ignores the students who wearily move from her path. All except one.. No. Two. Two sets of shoes stand directly in her way. Two uniforms. Two.. Midari doesn't fully hide her scowl as she stares at a pair of blue eyes. Pretend. She reminds herself as she puts on a comically large grin. "Prez! What can I do for ya?" The other woman says nothing at first & simply eyes the contents in her arms. "Where might you be off to, Ikishima? Another gamble? I was under the impression you had been dropped?" Midari lets out a scoff & rolls her eye. "Just grabbing some food. Might torture some poor kid for their vote later. I don't know! It's only 12:30, the possibilities are endless! Anyway, where are you off to?" She says biting the bread she had gotten for Sayaka. This idle chit-chat is boring. She actually doesn't give a flying fuck, & she's more curious as to why the President even bothered to ask her anything at all. Simple curiosity could very much be a possibility with this damn woman. Midari wouldn't even put it past her. "Business." The other girl replies as she steps aside to continue her journey to who knows where. This fuckin bitch. Midari stares as the President walks away, taking notice of the Vice-President. Who stares at the food in her arms, before reaching into her blazer's pocket & pulls out one of those fancy teas that Sayaka uses in the council room. Swiftly she hands it to her before regaining her pace just little ways behind the President. Midari looks at the offending object in her hand, subconsciously she had accepted it without second thought. "What?" With a sigh she merely pockets the bag & continues the walk back to the dorm. "Cryptic ass bitches." Midari mutters out with a mouth full of the bread once meant for her friend. Perhaps she should buy another..

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ririka? 🤨🤨