2

Wrote this while listening to my FNAF playlist. Have you caught on on how unstable I am yet? 🥰
————

The hallways & students blended into a blur for Sayaka as she kept her head low. Swiftly making her way to the dorms. Spending the remainder of lunch holed up in her shared dorm isn't how Sayaka saw her day going, but now more than ever she just wanted to be alone. Didn't want the gazes that never bothered her before or the rumors that filled her ears to hurt her even more. There's too much going on right now. Too many emotions. Too many thoughts that fill her head. Now as she lays in her bed, sobbing her heartbreak away; there's only one thought that lingers. What did I do wrong? There's no simple answer. Not to her. Nothing is ever simple with the President. Maybe that's why. She was too simple. She had heard it herself. The President was bored of her. It shouldn't have been a surprise but hell it hurt so much more than she thought it would. The President never said anything about it. If Midari would tease her calling her a pet or the whispering that traveled along the halls. The President said nothing about it now that she really thinks about it. Never reassured her. Merely ignored it or shifted onto a more interesting topic. Or would simply just chuckle at the remarks as Sayaka hoped the earth would swallow her whole beside her. Now the only thing swallowing her whole are these emotions. It's become too overwhelming to control. As she clings onto a spare plush to bury her face hoping to muffle the sobs that wrack her body. It's become painful now. Her chest is in agony as her lungs burn & yearn for air. A snap. Sayaka can feel something inside her snap & she lays there with a blank stare as she gasps for air. It only lasts a moment but it feels like forever. Just as quickly as it came; it goes & Sayaka is back to sobbing into her plush, now drenched in tears. She doesn't know how long she's been in her bed crying, surely not that long. She didn't hear the bell so it should only be a couple minutes. Classes would start soon but there was no energy left in her body to go. She knows she shouldn't let her grades slip. She needs to be number one. Number one.. I wanted to be her number one. Now I don't know what I want.. Sayaka doesn't hear the dorm door open & slam. She's too busy deciding whether to pass out or not. "Hah? Sayaka? What are you doing here? Didn't think you had it in you to skip!" Midari. Skip? I can't have been here that long.. "Hey! I'm talking to you! I know you aren't sleeping! You never sleep! Damn robot.." Midari mumbles the last bit as Sayaka herself tries to muffle the last remaining empty sobs into the plush. "Hey. Are you? Are you crying?" Midari straightens up, no longer leaning on the doorway to her room. "What now? Did the President take another risky gamble? Or did she give you one of her riddles that mess with your head?" "shut up.." Sayaka mumbles faintly. "Seriously, what's with you? Did the President put her little pet in timeout?" Midari teases. Hearing this familiar tease makes Sayaka boil with anger. A pet. Pet. Pet! PET! She turns swiftly to the other girl, too fast it makes her head hurt more but she pays no mind. "SHUT UP! GO AWAY! GET OUT! LEAVE IKISHIMA! LEAVE!" Midari holds her hands up in defense, "Woah! Hey! It's just a joke! Relax! No need to get all worked up about it!" Sayaka can feel the heartache come back as tears spill once again. Her body can't handle another breakdown, it simply can't. Sayaka knows it's not healthy to cry yourself unconscious but she does nothing to stop it from happening soon. "GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT MIDARI! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sayaka screams out, clutching the plush to her chest as she lays back down, turning her back to the door. Midair's eye widens slightly. Sayaka never curses unless something is really wrong. The girl is too much of a good girl to be saying it carefree like herself. Hesitantly, she takes a step into the room, "Hey.. uh Sayaka.. Are you okay?.. Seriously though.. What's wro-" Muffled cries cut her worry short, "GET OUT! GO! DAMN IT MIDARI FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" "..Wait" "LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE!" Midari takes back the step, exiting the room. Whatever is wrong with the girl today, Midari knows she'll get nowhere right now. She closes the door as the words morph into sobs. Midari stands at the closed door hearing the younger girl's cries muffle only slightly. The sound dies down slowly bit by bit until it's no more. It's silent. "She's cried herself unconscious." Midari mumbles to herself as she nears the dorm door, exiting to semi-empty hallways. The day had just ended only minutes prior to her first entering the dorms, she had come to pick something up for a gamble. Looking down to empty hands to realize she forgot to grab it. She shrugs as she locks the door; making her way out of the academy. There at the academy gates are the twins. Midari lets a huff of air out as she passes by. "Ikishima. Do you know where Sayaka may be?" That wretched silky voice. "Hah? Why should I know where your little pet is? Don't you have her chipped or something?" Midari teases in an annoying manner. Her specialty of course. "Hm. Alright." The President turns to the awaiting car, opting to not press further. As the car leaves, Midari continues her way. The teasing is nothing new. Midari scowls & groans. Calling Sayaka a pet to her face & the President is a normal thing. So why does it leave a sour taste in her mouth now? Whatever, nothing a meal can't fix.