yeonjun: abused

Txt's old manager was horrible, he treated them poorly and never cared about their health.

Pd nim has took a close look at him for a while and took the decision to fire him and hire a new person who cares about the members.

"The new manager is going to come tomorrow morning, he also seems nice and supportive" the leader said to his members.

"I cant wait to meet him, the other professor was evil, he always scream at us" yeonjun pouted.

"Ok guys, let's go sleep so we have enough energy to work tomorrow " taehyun blurted out.

The members has been working hard everyday because a comeback is coming soon. They can't miss any opportunity to make a mistake, none of them wants to disappoint their fans.

The morning had come and the 5 of them were eating breakfast. They happily walked to the building while talking to each other. They now entered the dance practice and waited for the new dance teacher to come.

The door opened revealing bang pd nim with another male. He was muscular and tall. His face features were so sharp and seemed unreal.

"Hi, I will be your new dance instructor and let's get comfortable together!" He joyfully said.

The members clapped and introduced themselves. Everyone looked happy but yeonjun had a bad feeling when he made an eye contact with that man. He looks scary.

The new teacher made eye contact with yeonjun and glared at him for a second and went back to being happy. That was suspicious and weird.

The oldest has grown trust issues due to their past managers, they were all so mean and terrifying. He always had difficulty to trust someone now because of those moments.

"Yeonjun hyung, you're ok?" Soobin asked after seeing the older scared and zoning out.

Yeonjun came back to his senses and assured the younger that theres nothing wrong.

The members started now practicing their choreos and vocals. 5h has passed and they were all tired, of course, who wouldn't be. But yeonjun kept getting screamed at for every small mistakes he did. The older started getting discouraged but tried to not show it.

"Hey! Yeonjun focus! Stop making the same mistake over and over again, it's not even that hard to comprehend".

"See how your members can do it? So why cant you?"

"Stop pretending to fall, you're tripping on air!"

The man kept screaming multiple hurtful words to yeonjun.
Beomgyu noticed it and asked the latter. "Hey, go take a break if you need it."

"Its fine, it's my fault anyway. Dont mind me." He replied back.

The time has come to where the members go back to the dorms. They were all tired from all this intense practice. Everyone wanted to go back home, take a shower and sleep.

"Have a nice day! Let's meet again tomorrow." The male said and waved them off.

"wait yeonjun, can i have a word with you?" the manager asked.

"yes sure" yeonjun stared at his worried members. "hey ill be fine, you guys go first".

once they all left, the evil man smirked and stepped closer. the next thing yeonjun knew was his left cheek stinging in pain. it felt like dozens of bees stinging him.

his eyes got watery and looked up. "why did you hit me?" he sacredly asked.

"because your presence annoys me" the man spatted out.