Prologue

"Sai"

Virat held sai's hand infront of his family (chawhans) to let them know that they are together , from holding her hand in the corridor outside their class to holding her hand in his house after their marraige they knew they'd come far.

"If you want to stay with this girl you should leave chawhan niwas right now"

Ninad's dour expressions and ashwini's upsetness was enough for virat to take a strong decision.

Sai gestured him through her eyes to choose his family over her.

She had seen virat's genuine love and care for his parents , he can't stay mad at them nor he can live without them.

Virat said no to her insist of leaving her and choosing to get married to his parent's choice 'Vedika' .

"What is your decision?" Ashwini asked

"I'm choosing to stay out of this house" virat told after a longing silence.

"Great! Pack your bags and get out"

Ninad told seriously as according to him virat had made a huge mistake by marrying a lower cast girl whose father had no Mercedes nor a big mansion.

Yeah for them money and cast mattered they were rich but poor by heart and mentality moreover orthrodox.

"Virat please" Sai pleaded.

They got to hear her voice for the first time.

"No sai ! I tried convincing them but if they don't want you in this house then it'll be better for them without me also" Virat gave them a final look before exiting out with sai.

"Where will we go?" Sai asked to him.

"You remember I had told you about getting a new car on my own?"

"Yes I do" Sai smiled a little but was confused.

"I have some saving maybe it would be enough for us to stay on rent till I get a job" Virat told.

"But it was your dream of buying your own car without their money" sai spoke

"So what? Marrying you was one of my dreams and it came true also so why won't this ? I know it's going to take some time but I'm fine with it"

This was not the virat she had known in their high-school days .

Sai was wondering how an immature naughty play boy of their college turned into a mature man who can make his own decisions and is not confused in life.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Virat chuckled.

"Just seeing how much change you had in yourself through all these years"

"Just 10 years" Virat said.

"A decade!" Sai exclaimed.

"Does it matters when I'm still the same for you?" He asked.

"It does" Sai spoke with a slight head nod.

Virat was quite disappointed like did he do something which made her thought that he has changed.

"How?" He asked.

"You've grown much handsome" She flirted.

Virat couldn't help but stood in an aww of her little flirting that she often does.

"Really?" He questioned as if he has any doubt on that.

"Oh please I'm not going to praise you again" Sai cleared to get his intentions.

They laughed just like they used to be before anything was going on between them.

They were bestfriends and bestfriends makes perfect couple ! Agree or not but if you married your bestfriend then the bond you're going to have even after marraige will both be extra romantic and extra hilarious.

Imagine going to the hospital to see your own baby and your wife comments.

"Chi yeh toh bilkul aap pe gaya hain" who says aap? It should be 'Tu' nvm.

Jokes apart they were really fun when together but they did have a time of separation after completing their graduation.

But distances made them realised that they had something! More than what they thought it is .

The high-school days and college days were far better than the real life crisis they were facing now.

Would they get fit with each other in this marraige ?

Continued..

New story! Her innocent boyfriend is coming to an end soon so decided to write a new one.

'Humnavah mere' is a perfect title!😍

Isn't it?

This story is going to be about sai and virat's college love and aftermath consequences .

Would they work out together? Is the main question.

I hope you liked the concept 💕

Do vote and comment.