Chapter 3

First day of my dream college!

I walked around my college with aaba and saw how vast the area campus had spreaded , I still couldn't believe on the fact that I'm going to study here! Aaba were looking at my amazed expressions

"You made it beta" He patted on my back and I smiled towards him.

Aaba were there to say me goodbye but I was so thrilled that I forgot waving my hand at them , he understood it though. I was roaming in my college area with a proud smile but I didn't know that my happiness was going to get replaced by a grave mood off!

"Hello sai" There he came!

Virat chavhan had taken his admission in the same college , In my college! By paying donation fees ofcourse because cracking the entrance exam is out of his league! God why do you always do this to me?

I didn't gave him much importance due to my fear of being seen with him, why would I cause harm to my image? I was a serious student and to avoid further interaction I went in my class directly .

He was in the same class so he followed me and as per the college rule they had given us our place by the ranks we've got , I checked my seat number and sat on the front bench.

I looked back to saw on which bench Mr.playboy had reserved his seat? On the fourth bench! Great. I smiled and was waiting for my benchmate, I don't want a boy benchmate after having a terrible experience with him.

Then I saw a simple yet beautiful girl having waist length hair coming near me , I smiled towards her and she went to the second bench!

My smile shortened though she leaned close like a well mannered student and introduced herself.

"Kiara" She said approaching her hand towards me.

'Sai joshi" I smiled

Later everyone came one by one and I was still waiting for my benchmate , I had no intention of staring at virat but the noise he was making behind with his new friends got on my nerves and out of control I gave him a bloodshot glare , He ruffled his hand through his hair and smirked.

He consider himself to be the last guy left on the planet who has got some good looking features! I'm tired of his self obsessed and always look at me mentality .

The wait got over when I saw a guy walking closer to my bench , he was probably my benchmate! I waited till he kept his bag on my bench and took out his mask.

Rishabh! My eyes widened in a massive shock , it was a pleasant surprise to be honest! I was out of my words! My jaw was dropped on the floor already , only I can understand how difficult it is to be calm enough to say 'Hi' to him.

"Hi..Rish" I spoke

"What a pleasant surprise sai" He spoke sitting next to me .

I smiled hesitanly and he turned to me

"It is feeling good to have a known face as my bench buddy" He told

I shook my head in yes only , Rishabh stared back and found virat.

"Your bestfriend is here too!" He said

Bestfriend and virat ? Please - I stared at rishabh with my eyebrows raised in an expression of 'Being done'

"He is not my bestfriend rishabh" I told

"But he used to tell all the guys about you being his bestfriend" He told

I was literally stunned because he is not a guy to make girl bestfriends as in his case girls can become girlfriends only .

"Really?" I asked looking at both of them in between.