Chapter 6

By each passing day sai and virat's friendship got better and stronger as they were getting to know each other newly and that was healing the old cracks of misunderstandings between them , sai was understanding how alive someone can be by spending her time with virat and virat was understanding how can one be so eased with things which feels difficult at first but later becomes so simple by making little efforts .

They both were teaching each other what lacks within them and during the whole time it made both of them realise that their friendship had grown into something that they does not want to speak aloud about.

Two years have passed like this , on the other hand rishabh had started falling for his bestfriend sai as he had seen her helping him every single time when he was caught in problem. Little did virat knew about his male bffs intentions but he was silent as he was a bit doubtful on that.

Sai was fully unaware of rishabh's new feelings as hers were dead by now , she understood it's better being rishabh's bestie only on the freshman day of their college when he had rejected a girl so heartlessly that she attempted to do suicide but the security of girl's hostel handled the situation before it could get more critical.

Though she was trying hard not to fall for virat .

Virat was doing the same.

After college virat told rishabh that he have to go home early today due to a family function.

"Haan theek hain , I'll manage going home alone" Rishabh spoke

Sai was talking to Kiara about a new beauty brand launched in the city , she had read about in magazine. Kiara has a major interest in cosmetics so sai had thought telling her about it.

"I'll buy those products on the first day of it's launch sai,  you see" Kiara spoke

Sai gave her a smile and said

"High celebrity expenses you do Kiara!"

"Yeah kyunki paise upar nahi le jaane na isliye" kiara laughed so did sai.

"Waise..." Kiara looked at the duo

Sai looked at them too

"Why don't they call you there?" She asked.

"Maybe they're doing some personal talks" Sai whispered in kiara's ear.

"Uff they are not girls who do that" Kiara spoke

"Please! Males also have personal talk" Sai said.

"Nobody can win against you! I accept" kiara bowed her head dramatically

"Accha sai tell me one thing" Kiara said

"Hm.."

"If it's down to virat and rishabh whom you're gonna choose?"

"Offo again the same question kia ? I'm tired of telling you ke main bhi kood jaungi dono ke saath but I can't make a choice, dono important hain mere liye kyunki dono ne apni dosti nibhayi hain. Hamesha! Do saal bit gaye but none of them tried crossing their limits" She smiled adoring her bffs.

"How cute!" Kiara spoke and said further.

"I was just testing you sai , I thought kisi ek ke liye feelings develop ho gayi hogi it's hard not to fall for them."

"Yeah I know" Sai spoke

"You felt it too?" Kiara was shocked

"Obviously I'm also a human being! Feel toh hota hi hain but not anymore and a girl and a boy can be bestfriends usme kuch nahi hota and you...stop making it a taboo like mohalle ki aunty"