*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
You woke up in your dimly lit room once more.
After opening your eyes, you did not get up, but stared into space through your window. The twinkling stars reminded you of the night on Popstar; they reminded you of what Gala had said to you.

"Nova is convincing the council to let me live."

What he meant by that you weren't completely sure, however you speculate it's related to why Nova sealed him away in the first place.

Your mind was buzzing with curiosity, what did he mean by you helping him?
If there's something he can't do, how are you supposed to??

Shifting yourself into a sitting position, you realize you're still wearing the clothes from yesterday.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After bathing and brushing your teeth, you dress into an outfit consisting of your usual style and make your way downstairs.

You don't know how long you've slept, Gala could still be in his room.

Peering down from the tall stairs, you look into the main room with the carmine sofas and see Gala resting on one of them. In a lazy outfit, his arms are crossed and his knee is bouncing; he looked to be very nervous.

His eyes dart upwards to you as you make your way down the grand stairs. Judging my his body language, it seems he is waiting to talk to you.

His eyes don't leave you for a second as you make your way towards him, he waits until you sit on the sofa opposite to him before he begins to speak.

"________" he starts, but only to continue with silence. His eyes move to the floor, then to his knee, then to the painting far behind you.

It's obvious he is struggling to express himself, however you're unsure of what he's asking of you.

You stay silent, you remember he doesn't like to be interrupted while he's thinking, you want him to know he can take his time finding his words.

"If I don't prove to the galactic council I am reformed and retired, I will be terminated in one month from now."

Your throat becomes dry, you swallow.

"I need to become a good person."

His knee stops, his grip loosens, you can feel the tension releasing from him.

"I need to be weak."

You think you understand.
You aren't sure how you can make him all those things. He is practically entrusting his life in your hands. Someone like you who never would come close to scratching him, suddenly has the power to determine his fate.

The two of you sit in silence, it was now your turn to gather your thoughts.
The knight waited patiently for your answer.

"Okay."

He lifted his head to look into your eyes.

"I'll do everything I can! You're my friend after all!"
His heart skips a few beats, he's your friend?

'I'm their friend?" He thought. He knows how much he's picked on you and how he's made you feel small and pitiful, he's confused what he's done to deserve that title.
Not being able to make sense of it, he gets up and makes his way to the front doors.
"You make friends too easily."

You can't help but smile, you're happy the two of you are friendly again, however you can't help but feel anxious.
There's no doubt you feel something stronger than friendship for the warrior, however you know now is not the time to let your heart have power over your mind.