*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
After a glass of warm milk and a long talk, you had finally fell asleep. Nova used to always come by your room and talk for a while to lull you to sleep. Seeing you with Galacta Knight, it made them nostalgic of when it was just you and them.

The graceful wish-maker softly made their way down the stairs and proceeded to the study.

The first thing they noticed upon entering the room was the warrior sitting on their desk with a book in hand. As they approached, their gaze hovered around the room, noticing that it was much neater than the way they left it last.

Gala did not look up from the text, studying it's contents. It was a book on flowers of all things.

Nova was now standing a few inches from the knight, waiting for his attention.

He closes the book with one hand and lays it by his side. He seemed much more comfortable than he usually is. He isn't on guard, he doesn't feel threatened.

The reason being, your affection is acting as a shield against Nova.

"Do you love _____?>"

The man shys away, averting his gaze anywhere else besides Nova. He didn't say a word, for he didn't know what to say.

He can barely remember the last time he was in a relationship or even showed affection. It was long before his time in the war, personal affiliations with family and lovers were strictly forbidden as a member of the Galactic Army.

The warrior's thoughts came to a crashing halt as a thin yet strong hand gripped the man's throat.

Nova was different, in a completely different body.
They were taller, their attire had changed drastically along with their hair.

The strongest warrior in the galaxy felt fear.

He had not seen Nova like this since his banishment to the crystal.

This was the Nova he knew.

The wishmaker's grip was violent and malicious. Stepping further, they pressed the knight downward; even with him sitting on their desk, Nova towered over him by a few inches.

"My child is not your toy>"

Galacta Knight couldn't respond, Nova was crushing his throat. He could see the loathing in their eyes; the jealousy, the resentment.

He grasped onto their wrist.

A vision of his encounter with you flooded his mind. He didn't mean to hurt you; he doesn't want to hurt Nova.
All he mustered was a small squeeze, a plea, a chance to speak.

He could have easy snapped Nova's wrist backwards, but he didn't want to.
He knew they could heal them self in a second, he still didn't want to.

Just seconds after his touch, Galacta was released, gasping for air. The two huffed, the knight sunk his head down to catch his raspy breath while the other began to stumble back and reclaimed their emotions.

"You should know the answer better than anyone." Gala whispered. It hurt to speak, it was the first time since his awakening that he's felt physical pain this severe.

The man waited for a reply, though all he heard was a thump and wheezing. He hazily looks up and sees Nova collapsed on the dark wood floor, back to the fragile, weak form that seemed unrecognizable to Galacta.

This master magician in front of him was withered, helpless and pathetic. Nova was the most powerful being he knew, yet he watched in disbelief as they shook with every breath.