*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
You place a hand on the warrior's tense arm.
The two of you were currently standing in front of Kirby's humble home; Galacta Knight was on his guard.

He was contemplating if death was worse than this, though your touch reminded him that he promised he'd do this.

You told him to wait when he was ready and then to knock, but the two of you had been standing on the door for nearly 7 minutes. Of course he wanted to avoid this confrontation for as long as possible, but he knew the longer he dwindled, the longer it would take to get it over with.

To him, it wasn't just an apology, it was admission to inferiority.

He knows the council is definitely watching this via a spell of some sort, most likely betting on his failure.

With that bit of knowledge, he defied the odds out of spite and knocked firmly on the thick wooden door.

After a few seconds of silence, Kirby creaked open the door with unease. Even the kindest soul on Popstar was anxious about making a new friend, usually they're more than happy to befriend an enemy.

You walked through first, giving the star warrior a gentle hug of appreciation, you've only known them for a few weeks, however they're they're willing to welcome such a dangerous being into their cozy home.

The broad knight lagged behind as he had to enter at a lowered angle, Kirby's house wasn't build for people of Gala's size.
Once inside, he was able to fix his posture, however just barely.

The pink knight's eyes fixate on the blue's. Their gazes interlock, not with malice, but with vigilance.

Galacta reluctantly takes a wooden stool and sits himself near the door: it looked a little funny to see such a big man sit on such a small chair.

Crossing his arms, Gala clears his throat while maintaining a constant gaze at his rival. Eye contact is important, however he may be taking it a little too far.

Kirby takes to the injured man's side while you take Gala's.

Finally, the silence is eventually broken:

"Im sor-"

"Don't." Meta Knight interrupted the man before he could continue. Part of the warrior was annoyed, but also glad the words were saved from coming out of his mouth.

"We're even now." The blue knight sighed, leaning back into the wooden bed frame.

You were taken aback. You didn't expect Meta Knight to spare the man who mutilated him shame.
You remember back to when you first met the powerful warrior, Meta Knight did leave him for dead after their first battle.

"I acknowledge you were no where near your full potential when we first fought and relinquish your title."

Galacta Knight have a subtle nod. You looked back and forth at the two men, trying to gather any queues of how they feel towards each other. Are they friends now? Do they hate each other? You weren't sure.

Meta look outside for a second to gather his thoughts, then looked at Galacta with a determined stare.

"I want to keep sparring with you."

The warrior's left wing twitched ever so slightly and his heart fluttered.

The knight continued, "Fighting you was exhilarating! I felt challenged in a way I never had before. I admire your style of battle and I wish nothing more than to fight you once again!" You nor Kirby had seen Meta so passionate, there was so much emotion in his tone and in his body language.