*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
It was a new day.

Some time has gone by since you've tried to condition the veteran warrior into the peaceful life, though you realize he's really struggling.

You couldn't empathize, but to Gala, it was very conflicting.

For the majority of his existence he's always had to be sharp, fierce, and ready to fight.

To just snap him out of that lifestyle and tell him to just "relax"?

Easier said than done.

He still eyes you when you come into a room, training in the basement level and always eats in his room.

You don't want to change who he is; you know he's thoughtful, caring and protective. He enjoys testing his physical abilities and battling opponents, why should he have to give that up?

You've gone over the basics like not calling people names, reflecting before you speak, doing small favours and such; you're unsure of this 'council' will be satisfied with that though.

You sit on the sandy beaches of Popstar, trying to come up with a different approach to proving that Gala should be spared to the Galactic Council.

You remember what his reasons were for lashing out on Popstar, his devotion to Flower Fields, and him saving you from being squished.

What all of those things have in common is protection.

He needs something to protect.

You thought about Popstar, though you assume Dreamland is under Meta Knight's supervision.
The two of them working together wouldn't go well at all.

Your second thought was Nova. A wave of sadness washed over your heart, Nova mentioned that their magic has been becoming difficult to wield. They spend more of their time inside the dimensional mansion which is only visible from the inside.

The wish maker directs all their magic to hide in order to keep their self and you safe from all kinds of evil. The desire to have a wish granted can bring out the darkness in the kindest people, leaving Nova in constant danger.

It isn't fair, you thought. Maybe if Nova didn't have to use their magic to hide, they wouldn't be so tired all the time and sleep for hours, or even days on end.

That isn't what the Galactic Council wants.

You've been pushing the truth to the back of your mind; you're sure they want Gala to be crippled, physically unable to do harm.

You sigh and rise from your spot.

You and Gala will figure it out, maybe even Nova could help.

For now, you think the warrior is mentally ready to consider apologizing to both Kirby and his rival.

Before going home, you go by Kirby's home to check in with the two of them. Meta knight was still in bed, his armour and garments neatly folded and stacked on his bedside table. Both the noble knight and the young star child were colouring.

It was such a simple activity, but it made your heart feel warm.

You explain to the two about trying to make amends and immediately, the two became tense.

It took a little time, but upon giving context of the situation and promising Gala's tranquility, the two hesitantly agreed.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Back at home, you're currently in your room thinking over how you're going to go about this.

In front of your large narrow mirror, you begin,