*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Galacta Knight had stayed by Nova for a full 8 hours, yet they had not awakened. He had checked multiple times throughout their slumber if they were still breathing.
He remembers what they had told you about wish granting; they get very tired after using magic.

He assumes they will sleep for a while. As it seems normal for you for Nova to sleep often, it won't be a hassle to keep you from the truth.

The knight was exhausted, his nerves have settled to some degree; he looks back at the sleeping magician before closing their bedroom door behind him.

He was thankful his room was near Nova's he could barely keep his eyes open as he sluggishly walks down the halls.

Upon entering his room, he plopped his back onto his plush bed and closed his eyes.

There was one problem though, thoughts intruded his mind and he was unable to sleep.

Thoughts of you.

Though he was tired, his brain couldn't seem to shut off; he was able to hear his heartbeat as a knot swelled in his chest.

His memory grazed over you face, your hands, your smell and your gentle touch. It wasn't long before his mind mustered images of you.

Images of your neck, your bare body, your legs; he knew where he was going however he was contemplating if he was too fatigued.

He tried to ignore these thoughts for a brief moment, however heat began to swirl around his face and inner thighs.

"Fuck..." he murmured a curse to himself, he wouldn't be able to get any rest without getting rid of these thoughts of you.

He slightly shifts himself against his head board and runs a cold hand across his lower abdomen. He grips both the waistband of his grey sweatpants and underwear and drag them down just enough to expose his throbbing member.

Without thought, he closes his eyes and grasps his shaft and slowly begins to stroke himself.

His left wing twitches at his own touch, his mind fools him that it is you gliding your hand up and down his lengthy manhood.
The knight exhales, his pace quickens as precum begins to lubricate his movement.

The thought of you on top of him was pure ecstasy, the thought of man-handling you was the only thing occupying his mind.

He wanted you badly; he needed you.
He wanted to caress, kiss, love and bring pleasure to every inch of your body.

The pressure in his abdomen had reached its peak, it didn't take long for him to climax.

"Fuck..!" Galacta let out a strained breath. Warm fluid shot from his erection, dripping down his hand and pooling at his shaft.
After a few seconds of catching his breath, he sighed with annoyance.

The heartbeat in his ears began to fade and his libido was swept away by shame and regret.

After washing up, he gazed at himself in the mirror.

Part of him felt disgusting, the thought of ever defiling you mortified him.

He unclipped his mask, he wanted a breath of air without moisture flooding his face.

He took a solid look at his flushed face, then switched off the washroom light and retreated to bed.

With his mind clear, he was looking forward to getting some rest.

Feeling the cool air on his face and relaxing his form onto the cushy satin sheets was enough to put him to sleep almost instantly.

By now, he was closer to certainty of his feelings towards you.