FIRST EPISODE RESULTS

So time for post analysis!

So why did Tsumugi Shirogane won? There are many reasons to this.

First of all,Tsumugi is shown to be far more intelligent than Aiden. Aiden got tricked into buying a cursed laptop,because it was given free to him. However Tsumugi Shirogane is intelligent enought to be part of Team Danganronpa,manipulate their classmates,gaslight their memories and finally be the Mastermind of a killing game. She's leagues above Aiden's intelligence.

Second of all,Tsumugi has better things to use during the fight. She has the ,,Blackout Light'' which could remove memories off Aiden,and ,,Flashback Light'' which could help replace Aiden's memories. Those devices while they weren't used in the fight(since Tsumugi could beaten Aiden in other ways like sewing equipment to be honest) could potentially confuse Aiden,which would leave him vulnerable to the attacks.

Third of all,Tsumugi while doesn't have many physical feats,so does Aiden. None of them fight that much to death and none of them actually do something remarkable,so to be honest,if you're mad at Aiden's winning,that's ok. Who knows there might be a timeline where he wins. The point is,we know much more about Tsumugi then we know about Aiden.

 In the end, Tsumugi has proven to be a better killer of this situation. She was the genius among us.

Tune in for the next episode!