FIFTH EPISODE RESULTS

Woah! That was awesome!

Anyways you might be thinking this: ,,But Axeeeeeee! Can't Mono just teleport Grim to somewhere else and kill him there"

I mean yeah there are plenty of ways,Mono could've killed Grim. He could teleport him unto black hole,a diffrent galaxy etc. Except,he is seen as a sadistic maniac who rather wanna beats his foes and only used the BFR power on others only ONCE. Meaning that that's not gonna be first thing Mono is gonna do.

 Secondly, Grim won this rematch due to new info. While Mono got impressive BFR teleportation abbilities and while he did a destruction of a castle which might be around a building or large building level possible feat,it's still isn't impressive to what Grim did.

 Grim managed to defeat The Ultimatum,while it's heavily debated if it's stronger than Solaris or not,it is known that Grim struggled at it at first,due to it's sheer power. However determination keeps Grim living.

 Not only that but its been stated now that Grim did fight robots WHO DIDN'T HAVE A SOUL. And Mono also doesn't have a soul,meaning the battle is more even due to Grim's experience with sadistic power hungry mechanical enemies.

 While it's heavily debative still. There's a big chance that Mono could've won. However all points seem to indicate that Mono just couldn't go fast enough to defeat Grim.

The winner of this battle is Grim!