Classic Sonic vs Aoi Asahina! Fight

The scene begans with a look at the kitchen room in Hope's peak academy. Aoi Asahina is seen entering it.

- Welp! Time to do the recipe I found! Good thing Alter Ego gave me some cooking tips!

Says Aoi Asahina

After that a cooking montage begins,with Aoi baking donuts and precisely making them. The entire montage lasts about 20 seconds of footage with epic music playing in the background.

Next we see Aoi Asahina relaxing in Cafeteria.

- Man! I can't wait to see how good my donuts are! I'm definetely gonna share it with Naegi,Sakura and others!

 Aoi Asahina grabs one of the donuts on plate. She then looks eager to eat said donut.

MEANWHILE IN SONIC'S UNIVERSE

Sonic is seen speeding around at the speed of sound. However he bumps into a coconut tree. He falls,scratches his head as a coconut falls from the tree. He grabs it only for it to crack in half. Insides of coconut reveal to have a glowing ruby called The Phantom Ruby,an object which can reality warp. It produces weird sounds. However suddenly it leads to a creation of a portal to another dimension. Sonic tries to escape but before he can react faster the portal sucks him up!

BACK TO DANGANRONPA UNIVERSE

Aoi Asahina tries to take a bite out of donut she made out of the recipe that was given to her. However her donut gets quickly taken away.

- Huh!?
Says confused Aoi Asahina as she looks around. She then notices a blue hedgehog. Turns out it's Sonic and he's inspecting the food,that he quickly stole from the girl. Aoi Asahina quickly turns up to anger:

- Hey! You freak! Give me back my donut! Are you one of those Monokuma dolls or something?!

 Classic Sonic looks confused at the girl. Aoi Asahina tries to reach out her hand to grab donut,but Sonic doesn't let her.

- You rat! You better not..

Before she could finish, Sonic takes a bite out of the donut. He's delighted of the taste of it. He then runs away through the hallways.

- Come back here,you thief!

Says Aoi Asahina. Classic Sonic tries to escape only finding a wall with dead end. He notices Aoi Asahina on the other side,facing him.

- There's no going back! You ate my very own self-made donut without my permission! That's so mean!

Says Aoi Asahina. Classic Sonic looks at donut again and shrugs. Aoi Asahina stretches her legs and arms.

 THIS BATTLE GONNA BE INTERESTING

IN

1

2

3

BEGIN!

Aoi Asahina sees a small notebook on the floor. She grabs it and throws it at Classic Sonic. However before she throws it,Classic Sonic already changed position at lighting fast speeds,causing her to miss. Classic Sonic eats the donut whole as the Sonic 1 Ring SFX plays and points at Aoi Asahina,laughing.

- So that's how we wanna play?

 Says Aoi Asahina as she grabs nearby table and smacks Sonic with it. He doesn't get damaged much ,but bounces of a wall to the other side. Sonic charges up his spin attack and hits Aoi Asahina in the back,causing her to fall to the ground. He then brushes his hair smiling.

- Ouch! That... Hurt! Just leave!

Says Aoi Asahina,only for Classic Sonic to stare in confusion and silence. Aoi Asahina gets back up and tries to punch Classic Sonic only for him to dodge. She tries again and again and again... and again... and again... and again!

- You!

Says Aoi Asahina out of pure rage. She then gets tired. Classic Sonic only rolls his eyes over,taunting her. She tries to kick him,but Classic Sonic jumps and turns into a ball yet again. He then uses drop dash,which hits Aoi Asahina's legs and causes her to trip once again. Tears come from her eyes.

- I... Just wanted to make donuts... FOR MY FRIENDS!

She says as she turns back and tries to slap Sonic. However Sonic catches her hand and looks at her directly in the eye.

- Oh... No...

Says Aoi Asahina startled. Classic Sonic smiles as he prepares his final blow.

 Classic Sonic smiles as he prepares his final blow

 Classic Sonic proceeds to spindash once again. It knocks Aoi Asahina so hard she bounces off the wall and falls yet again.

 KNOCKOUT!

Sonic does his iconic pose from the title screen,waving his finger. He smirks victoriously. However he hears sobbing. Turns out the sobbing comes from none other than Aoi Asahina. He rushes to check on her.

- I just... Wanted to make my friends... Happy with donuts I made...

 Classic Sonic hears this,causing him to feel bad on his actions. He feels guilty and ashamed for attacking an innocent person and also stealing their donut they made out of their hard work. As Aoi sobs,she notices a hand covered in a white glove.

- What now?!

Says Aoi Asahina. She notices Classic Sonic reaching out his hand to her,smiling. The girls grabs the anthropomorphic hedgehog's hand,which allows her to stand up again.

- Welp. I guess I haven't lost that much after all. It was only 1 donut,but...

Before she can say anything,Classic Sonic dissapears like a blur. Classic Sonic runs up to the kitchen,and proceeds to bake way more donuts than before. Aoi Asahina notices this as she goes up to the kitchen. The donuts are stacked in cardboard boxes.

- D-donuts... For me?

Asks Aoi Asahina,as the hedgehog nods.

- Thank you!

Says the girl as Sonic smirks.

The two enjoy nice evening eating donuts they made.