Sans's bio

Picture this. You're on a trip to the mountains,or you're just exploring the nature,or doing other stuff. You climb up Mt. Ebott,a really tall mountain. You reach the top,you have finally reached your destination.But then you fall into a hole. A rabbit hole of mystery.

 UNDERTALE

 That's the story of the entire game. In this game,you human,meet many monsters and decide whether you give them mercy or not.

And one of these monsters is Sans!

[image found on Wikipedia, Free Encyclopedia

[image found on Wikipedia, Free Encyclopedia. Sans belongs to Toby Fox]

Name: Sans

Species: Skeleton / Monster

Gender: Male

Height: Unknown,simmilar to Frisk's height(the fallen child you play as)

 Now there are skele-TONS of info,you can discuss about Sans,so let's get right into it.

STRENGHT:

 Able to damage Frisk,who survived a large fall. Apparently fought Flowey,a talking flower in other timelines. Comparable to Papyrus when telekinesis in use. Is physically the weakest monster in the underground,but with telekinesis,he is strong. Infact so strong he might be comparable to Mettaton,a robot who destroyed a metal door.

SPEED:

 Can keep up with Frisk,who fought Undyne and Asgore. Quick enough to dodge Frisk's attacks. Possibly comparable to Tsunderplane,which is a living plane,although it is unknown if she scales directly to normal planes(according to my research). In other words,he is pretty fast.

 DURABILITY:

 WEAK. Has 1 ATK and 1 DEF. Can die to a single knife slash. Seemingly the only monster to bleed and not turn to dust(maybe he does off screen but it's unknown).

 NOTES:

 He can summon Gaster Blasters,which are heads that can shoot beams of magic at fast speeds. Sans can also summon bones. His magic hurts the soul which also hurts the body. Has teleportation apparently and can remember what happened before the universe gets reseted. Has 4th Wall Awareness. Can drain's one HP by poison. In Undertale universe,due to gamee mechanics,can make sure that Player doesn't get the turn,so Frisk gets locked in one place because of this. Can also turn screen black for a moment,though that's more likely also a game mechanic/making the  scene more dramatic.