Leap with a twist (P-1)

You know how much I like to mess up with the BB promos🤭🤭 so here's another one.

What if it was Anirudh who went to London instead of Bondita? Imagine how the leap teaser and promo would have been.

So basically the story before the leap ends at the point before Manorama's marriage when Bondita receives a letter from Anirudh that he's leaving forever.

What if he actually never came back after that but directly after 8 years? This created hatred for him in Bondita's mind. (Psst! Just for fun.)
So Let's start!!
PS: The video is just attached to make it clear which promo's and teaser's parody I'm trying to make.

The teaser:

A young lad is coming out of a building in his usual signature style of his Turtle neck sweater beneath his shirt and his suspenders attach with the pant, a bright smile lingering on his face. His hair moving straight backwards along with the breeze.

As soon as he passes the pillar, a matured man is presented in a formal pant matching with the tuxedo over his formal shirt. A shiney brooch pinned on the left side. Glasses between his nose and a charming smile. He was carrying a suitcase in his hand.

"8 saal, hum door rahe. Par tumne humara sapna poora kar diya Bondita" he thought.

On the other hand we see a young arrogant yet rebellious lady in her barrister attire who is surrounded around few reporters as she won yet another case.

"Kal him milkar bhi nahi mile the lekin wo adhura pyaar, ab poora hoga" Anirudh blushed as he thought this.

"Pyaar nahi! Ab nafrat poori hogi." Bondita replied the reporters in a stern tone. And stormed away from there.

Anirudh who reached there, smiled seeing her. But Bondita, she halted near him for a second as she saw him from the corner of her eye, but quickly went away as if she didn't know him. He looked at her retiring figure confusingly

*Kal taqdeer jinhe nahi mila paayi, kya 8 saal baad mila paayega unhe pyaar?*

The promo:

*Moh moh ke dhaage*

A figure with a charming smile and the eyes wearing spectacles, filled with dreams. Dreams of revolution and his love, for her...

*Yuvkaal ka khwaab liye, dil betaab liye*

The breeze touching his well set hair and his charming face...

On the other hand, a young lady, the Roy Choudhury's eldest Bahu descending down the grand stairs cladded in a heavy banarasi saree, minimal jewelries carrying the aarti thaal. The black robe hanging over her left arm.

*Apni Bondita ki jeevan mein laute hai uske Pati babu*

He is arriving with a charming smile carrying a suitcase while she was giving an angry glairs particularly to no one soon as she finished her Aarti and opened her eyes.

*naya hai pyaar, naya hai safar*

*moh moh ke dhaage* 🎶🎶