Obsessed with Negative

Nope! This post is not only gonna abt BB, but also about my preference towards Protagonist becoming Negative.

Why am I suddenly bringing up this? So I was scrolling through insta when I saw Anchal's story who had uploaded her the latest Parineetii promo.

I was initially watching the same forgetting to turn on the volume and By God! My heart skipped a beat in excitement for a fraction of a second.

Why? Look at this expression of Pari👇

Am I the only one who saw a tinch of negativity in that look?

Then I quickly went to the comments section to get a hint. (Guess what? I still didn't even bother to turn on the audio to know what exactly is going. Lol!) But then nothing as such discussion abt being her negative was going on and finally I calmly focused on the video again this time with full volume.

And realized it was just her disappointed broken face of welcoming her best friend as sautan.

Okay! So my point here was to discuss that,

WHY THE BLOODY HELL AM I SO OBSESSED OF TURNING A POSITIVE CHARACTER INTO A NEGATIVE!

*Screaming*

*Sighs*

I never liked any villains who are already negetive from the beginning, like Saudamini, Chandrachur, mami, etc. But the one whom we had been witnessing as a pleasant and positive characters, something or other wrong things happen with them. Maybe that's the reason I want them to make them taste their own medicine.

In my works as well, I've turned Bondita into negative in "Barrister Babu: Revenge or motive", I've been somewhere giving Anirudh also a  negative shade in "A Forever Goodbye?"

I agree that I love such characters but... until they actually become the one.

When Trilochan used to bash Sampoorna for being a widow, I wanted her to revert back evily... Until she actually did that.

I always wanted to see Pravisht in a negative shade. That's when Batuk's promo was uploaded by him and I swear I was on the 7th sky! Itni khush toh mai tab bhi nahi hui thi jab AniDita ka marriage promo aaya. But then  again... until he became one.

Now seeing Parineet with those expressions (which I've definitely misinterpreted). You know, whenever I write my Revenge or Motive book, that is the exact expression goes on in my mind while I imagine and write about Bondita. The ditto expression which I had been trying to imagine and put it into words to portray her.

Phew...

You know what? Now recently I'm seeing that particular anger in.... Yuvaan
Okay Okay! Don't bash me🙈

This ultimately concludes that Ms. Ammy Lustre is suffering from 2nd stage of APS (Antagonists Preference Syndrome)

Well, thanks for reading this crap till hear and wasting your precious time for this Lovely Lustre💜💜💜

Now bye😘