Leap with a twist (P-2)

A/N: Please read the first part of "Leap with a twist" if you haven't as this part is connected with that.

So let's mess up with the 2nd promo.

POV: So after she got the news of Anirudh returning back after 8 years,  she didn't want to see him due to her anger for what he did years ago. So she left RC mansion and shifted to her Thakuma's place. Her KSJ didn't stop her either knowing the condition of her mind.

Anirudh always tried to meet her but failed as he came to know about her anger. Although he felt her anger justified but he wanted her to listen his reason and situation for his sudden departure. Afterall it was just for her bright future. But seems like she has misinterpreted it.

One fine day...

(This video is only attached for reference)

"Ye kya ho raha hai..." he spoke smaking his own forehead.

His conscience standing in front in his old style of turtle neck shir and suspenders attached to his pants laughing at him teasingly.

"... kisi cheez mein mann kyu nahi lag raha hai mera?" His cheeks gaining a tinch of scarlet.

"Tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai Bondita se." The conscience spoke with a grin.

Anirudh looked down gloomily and thought "Bondita ne ab tak mera chehra nahi dekhna chaha."

Suddenly he smiled as an idea striked in his mind "toh isiliye main apna bhes badalke uske ghar jaaunga."

Bondita who stood there wearing her off white formal saree, hair tied in a bun, a small pinch of sindhoor peeping out of her hair strand, a wrist watch above her shakha pola, looked intently at the un
unknowingly known figure standing in front of her draped in a yellow cotton saree, a thick line of sindhoor on hairline and shakhapola in each hands who spoke out in a high pitched voice
"Nomoshkaar Barrister babu, main Roopa."

*Kya Roopa bankar Bondita ki dil ki baat jaan paayega Anirudh?*

Bondita had a plain expression but her eye and heart filled with some unknown sensation of having someone close... yet far.

Anirudh on the other hand was elated seeing his wife after 8 long years.

Rishta tera mera🎶🎶