- 20 -

Blair Salvador PoV

Day 2 in Maldives

I woke up by the warm feeling of the sun ray seeping through the huge window on my skin. The curtains already dancing from the wind as it welcomed its breeze inside.

Butter's cute paw touches my cheek as I shifted on the bed, stretching my body to fully awaken myself, "Morning, baby," I whispered with a smile as soon as I fluttered my eyes open and see my dog sleeping soundly beside me.

I slowly laid on the other side of my body, facing the adjacent side of the window, but only to make my smile drop at the sight. There she is, peacefully sleeping under the covers on the other queen sized bed of this room, her dog sleeping almost at the edge of the bed.

I still can't believe I slept with grumpy attitude because of last nights events.

Unfortunately, last night, we had a room assigning for us to sleep in. The villa has four spacious room that contains two queen sized bed, a balcony and a bathroom with a bathtub in it. Of course, my friends teamed up against me and Maurice again that's why we ended being partners in one room.

I became roommates with the person who's been avoiding me. How ironic, right?

Scratching the thought of Maurice and I being roommates for a week out of my head, I decided to hop out of the bed to check on the others if they're already up and make myself a coffee if ever they're still asleep.

Without creating any noise, I exited our room and walk passed my friends' rooms. Just as I thought they're all still in a deep sleep inside their rooms. We're all tired from our travel yesterday anyways, so I had no protest about it.

After checking if they're up, I finally made my way downstairs to the kitchen, so I can now make myself a hot coffee. Humming to myself, I patiently waited for my coffee to be done, it's aroma filling the place as it processed in the machine.

As soon as it's finished, I made my way back to our room to chill at the balcony and enjoy the beach front view of our villa. I've been on a constant mood swing yesterday, so today, I should start my morning positive and for the next few days as well while we're here.

The fresh breeze immediately greeted me the moment I stepped out to the balcony, sitting on one of the chair to relax myself and enjoy the peaceful moment. The sound of the waves crashing through the shore filled the whole place, the birds singing as they also enjoy the scenery of the ocean.

Ang tahimik ng place, possible na makatulog ako here and now. It's indeed refreshing and calming as if it's convincing me to just stay in this peaceful moment forever. It's been so long since I sincerely felt the feeling of peace.

Well, someone brought back peace in me..

"RISE AND SHINE, PEOPLE!" an all to familiar cheery voice echoed inside the house after almost an hour of silence.

It's either Lourine, April or Azriel and it's definitely Lourine.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP! CHOP CHOP!" her voice filled the house again that could literally wake us all up, parang kanina lang tulog na tulog 'yan.

And take note, wala pa siya sa loob ng kwarto ha at nasa balcony pa ako.

The door soon swings open and Lourine emerges from it, "Good morning!" she beamed and instantly caught me outside the balcony.

"Blair, you're awake! Kanina pa?" she sprinted towards me to give me a morning hug.

"Yes, good morning, Lourine," I greeted her, returning the warm hug she's giving.