- 30 -

Blair Salvador PoV

"Let's just not talk about her tonight," I tell her through the booming sound of the music.

Three shots of vodka and here I am, dancing my problems and pain away. The fun even increased when Loury suddenly came out of the flock of dancing people with Amber who's dancing with me now. We were conversing about something I don't want to remember for tonight.

More like, someone

But the fun didn't last long when suddenly, to my utter surprise, I feel my arm being yank away, making me fastly turn my head to the culprit. A throbbing pain shot through my head at my sudden movement since I had a few drinks before dancing, but I immediately forgot about it when I lock eyes with a familiar ones.

Maurice

In an instant, I'm stuck at how beautiful her features have always been, her eyes glistening under the strobing lights. Wait, is she about to cry?-- I didn't even notice that she's now dragging me hastily out of the bar, without any explanation or a single word.

I shake my thoughts away, convincing myself not to feel any sort of concern for her, "What the hell?!" I shout through the loud crowd, but she doesn't seem to care as she's focused on getting us out of here.

"Ano ba! Bitawan mo nga ako!" asik ko pa sakaniya habang nagpupumiglas sa kapit nito, yet she doesn't care what I'm doing.

Eventually, we're finally out of the place. The cold wind gushing through the night, sending shivers all over my body. Everything feels cold and the warmth from Maurice's hand on my skin is the only opposite thing my senses could feel. It's warm and cozy.

The woman still hasn't utter a word. Patuloy niya pa rin akong hinahatak patungo sa kung saan sinasabi ng lintik na kukote niya. Both of our feet making tracks as it dig on the sand while we're now walking along the shore, away from the bar.

Oh my gosh, this woman is at it again! Is she terribly drunk again?!

"Maurice, isa!" I call out for her again, trying to make her atleast slow down because I'm poorly falling behind, "Nasasaktan na'ko ha!" I tell her in a warning tone and with that, she immediately stop in her tracks and slowly unclasp her hand from mine.

I retract my arm away from her, feeling her touch in my palms as I stare at her with so much frustration, "Ano ba problema mo? Just what do you think you're doing!?" inis kong bulalas sakaniya.

Who wouldn't get irritated when you're having fun with your friends and suddenly gets drag out without your notice.

The latter doesn't respond nor she turns to face me, but I could see her rapid breathing from the back by how her shoulders move up and down, "I was having fun with my friends and you just have to ruin it. For fuck's sakes, Maurice!" hindi talaga ako nagmumura, but this stupid-dumb-idiot human being right here made me curse.

She scoffs, turning around to finally face me and just as I thought, she's breathing with fury, "You mean, with your ex?" magkasalubong na kilay nitong sambit, she looks really pissed.

The audacity! Ang lakas naman ata ng loob nito mainis, ako dapat diba?

"My ex?" I repeat the subject in her sentence, "You're saying that all of this is about Amber?" I place a hand on my hip, cocking my head to her.

My eyes catches how her hands balls up into a fist at the mention of Amber's name, "Of course, sino pa ba ex mo doon?" she hisses, sounding more sarcastic than serious.

I couldn't help, but to scoff in disbelief. I can't believe this is happening right now, "Oh my god, Maurice." I chuckle emotionlessly in the air, averting my eyes from her for a split second dahil hindi ko kinakaya ang ugali niya ngayon, "We were only dancing and having fun and-" I pause, realizing that I'm explaining myself to her kahit na hindi ko naman kailangan at dahil hindi niya deserve ng explanation from me in the first place.