Welcome!

Hey Everybody! Im so excited to have you all back, by the time I release this book I should have finished How sweet the sound, these were two of my first books that I put so much energy into and i am so grateful for all of the love you guys have given me even though I dont deserve it. I thank God for the lives of all of you and i pray that God blesses all of you and gives you all that your hearts desire, in Jesus Name. Amen!

Also keep in mind this book will NOT be at all Accurate to how the policing system or Judicial System works in any way, this is purely by my imagination and if a lawyer, judge or Officer read this they would probably cringe lol. But it's fiction so lets all just enjoy it hehe

I can't wait to start this project because i feel like i can do a lot with it, its an idea that just came to me and i wanted to share it with yall, please understand this content is all original and any copying of it wont be tolerated. I dont want to give you guys any character references because i dont want to ruin the idea of the people you guys may already have however and all i want to say is that this book wont be accurate to how the jail life and that actually is.. but please just bare with me y'all :)

I want to say obviously this is a Christian novel so therefore it is a safe space, please lets be respectful and not have any hate comments and lets refrain from arguing, I'm open to any criticism please do give me criticism but just in a respectful way. Anything that is offensive will be deleted, Colossians 3:8 "But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth."

I plan to update this book whenever i finish the chapters, there will be no specific dates unless you guys would prefer that and i wont release this book until i have at least 5 or 6 chapters finished. About the characters that i create, i am a 5'10 dark skin black girl i am skinny so it would be easy for me to just write all my main characters like that but i believe in the importance of representation! so i wanted to make Ziana a black darkskin thick girl please understand i am just going off what i believe/ hear big girls face but correct me if i do not represent yall queens the right way

and finally I make all my girls black dark skin and tall because yes .

All that i ask is that you share comment and vote as you all did before, thank you so much and God bless you all as you read :)