Chapter 1 {In the beginning}

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Ziana Carter
********************
Word Count: 4677

"Repent! for the kingdom of God is near and is not something you want to miss!" i exclaimed through my megaphone as i roam around the streets of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

There is no better place to spread the Gospel than a popular tourist attraction, after all who doesn't love the steps that Rocky raced up to before he hit that iconic pose. The blazing heat is attracted to my dark skin like a bee is to honey as i squint my cocoa brown eyes that are currently being blinded by the light.

"Shut it!" A random heckler screams from my side pointing to her video camera as she tries to take a video of the museum.

"I am Not ashamed of the gospel ma'am, my fire is to hot for any man to put out." I reply with a smile on my face, you see the key to evangelism is to remember your not trying to win fights, your trying to guide souls to the saviour.

She flicks her hand at me as she moves away from me to take her video somewhere else, but not without flipping me the bird first.

"And God bless you too!" I yell to her back.

My hand reaches my back and i open the small bible that i shoved inside of it

"Titus 2:1, For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.. The grace of our amazing God is the cause of our salvation!" I yell in the megaphone,

"Because of the father's grace we have a chance to spend eternity with him."

"Preach, young lady!." One of the men yelled as he walked past me...

"God bless you sir, you know the truth!" I say while greeting him as he continues his walk,

"Acts 2:38 Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.... Are you ready to let go of your sinful flesh sir?" I say approaching a couple walking by me with a salvation sheet as they respectfully shoo me off

"Do you want to be prepared for the days of evil to come ma'am?" i say while attempting to give out a flier to a random woman speed walking past me

"My pronouns are he/they." they replied, i slapped a hand to my mouth in embarrassment and confusion as i watched them speed walk away from me.... Hey, its not my place to Judge.

"Sorry sir!" I yell at them through my mega phone to which they put a thumbs up and smiled behind me, this reminds me of Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger...

I may not agree but God called me to be respectful and Loving of all.

"Are you assured that you have a spot in heaven when your time is called on earth?" I say as i begin to pace around the streets handing each person a flier, hoping anybody will take it...

"Who cares?" They say pushing past me...

"God cares because he loves you and wants to spend eternity with you!" I reply putting my megaphone to my lips and exclaiming.

"Nobody needs to hear that!" One of what i can assume was a tourist judging by the short paper brown cargo shorts and baby blue short sleeve shirt with his pitch black sunglasses and binoculars handing from his neck. He had a thick new york accent that confirmed my assumptions,