Prologue

Different races have inhabited the land, but a specific one used to rule a long time ago. Some would call them gods, others monsters, but a better term would be aura beings. These beings were the only ones capable of using aura as a weapon. This immense power circulates through their bodies, just like blood in humans. With this power, they were capable of destroying entire continents and creating them; they could make it rain and cause earthquakes or hurricanes. Anything was possible to them. If they fought each other, it was even possible to bring an end to the world.

Each aura being had a different physical appearance. Still, all of them were highly aggressive and full of hatred. They didn't care about anyone besides themselves. The other less powerful races had to live in fear, hidden in caves as far as possible from these creatures.

But one day, everything would change when someone finally stepped out with no fear. On that day, a being, a single being, brought an end to all aura beings. If the aura beings were gods, then he was beyond it, much beyond it. No one knows who he was; the powers he used to defeat the aura beings and his whereabouts are also unknown. There is only one known fact about him. He could defeat the gods.

Even after being defeated, a fraction of the aura being's powers remained on earth. While exploring the new world that they now could step in, the other races got affected by this remaining power. Soon, all races had an aura inside them without even realizing it. This power changed their body composition at a chemical level. A fraction of energy that once belonged to one race was now inside everyone's body. This change was massive to all races that once had no control over aura.

Many years later, the world started to develop. Life started to be taken place in kingdoms, with business, writing, money, and more. The world had changed, and a new era had begun.