Chapter 1 - Kingdom of Erex - Part 2

The doors in the V.I.P area open. And one by one, 3 people enter the room. While entering, each one was presented by the king's advisor.

"First. Dane Anglan! The governor of the coast!". Dane Anglan, the coast governor, was the first to enter the room. Dane has a really young look considering his position. He is blond and considerably tall. His hair is elegant, and he is wearing orange pants and a shirt with a shade of brown, both made with the most expensive leather. His sleek appearance was also very notable. Dane's clothes also had multiple gold embroidery details. It is evident to everyone that he was a wealthy man.

"Oh my! He's so beautiful! A perfect man." React most of the women in the arena, including Lillian.

What is so fantastic about him? He's just rich, nothing more. Thinks Akin.

Dane sits on the left throne among the three thrones in front of the larger one. After Dane sits on his throne, the king's advisor continues the presentation.

"Now the second. Edwin Ovid! The governor of the north!". After Dane, Edwin Ovid was the second to enter the V.I.P area. Edwin looks much older than Dane. He almost has no hair, having only a little bit of black hair on the sides of his head. Edwin is wearing complete red armor, only missing the helmet, which has nothing special. It is just a standard red armor. Unlike Dane, Edwin is not seen as an elegant person. Even though his appearance doesn't stand out, the way he walks and looks, always with a serious face, makes him look like an authority, therefore constantly receiving respect.

"He looks like a solemn person. No wonder the north is doing so well economically." Says Lillian.

Edwin sits on the throne in the middle, next to Dane. The king's advisor then proceeds to present the next governor.

"The next governor is Ian Mercius! The governor of the south!" The governor of the south, Ian Mercius, is the last governor to enter the V.I.P area. Ian is not really tall. Being the shortest one of the governors, not only that, but he is also the oldest. His hair is white, and he has a long white beard that goes until his shoulders. Ian wears pretty everyday clothes, a long-sleeved light green shirt with brown pants. His appearance is neither elegant nor respectable. He just looks like a typical old person.

Despite being very different, Dane and Edwin received lots of applause from the people on the bleachers. With Ian, it was different. He received applauses, but they were considerably less than the other two governors.

"Ms. Lillian, why are the people not applauding him? He is also a governor." Asks Akin.

"From the governors, he is the least liked one. I mean, look at his appearance! He doesn't even look like an important person. And his work in the south is terrible! We are the least developed region in the Kingdom. All because of him! You also didn't applaud him, Akin."

"I didn't applaud any of the governors."

"Akin! I get why you didn't applaud Ian, but the other two are important. You should show some respect to them."

"I told you why I don't applaud them. The governors are nothing special. They were just born lucky."

Lillian sights and redirects her attention to the V.I.P area, not wanting to discuss it with Akin.

Ian sits on the throne on the right, next to Edwin. The king's advisor proceeds.

"Now that all governors are here. There is one more person to enter the Great Stadium. I think you all know who he is. The great king Willian Erex! Please enter the room, your majesty!"

Willian enters the V.I.P area, and the whole arena gets loud. Lots and lots of applause. It was visible how incredibly liked the king of Erex, Willian, is. Much more than even Edwin or Dane.