6

Lilly's pov:
Ding.....ding

I had just woken up from the annoying alarm clock I just love.
I finally decided to get up, I made my bed, brushed my teeth and got dressed. Just a Jean and t shirt day.

"Breakfast is ready!"
I heard mom call from downstairs.
"Coming!"
I went down stairs and saw my two favorite toddlers sitting by the counter with their morning hair all over their faces. Well good morning to you too. I kissed both of their foreheads as they giggled. I then went ahead and gave mom a hug, "grandma made pancakes with whipped cream!" Ava said.
"Oooo you're favorite huh Ava?"
She aggressively nodded. I slowly started eating, still not fully recovered.
Mom just sat by me rubbing my back as she ate.
"Let's go get ready" I took Ava and ivy with me, I dressed the both of them in cute outfits.

Since it's may it's getting warmer here in nyc, so I got them dressed in summer clothes so they don't heat up

"Ok who wants to get their hair done first?" I said as I sat on the couch in the living room both of them sitting on the floor by the couch.
"Me!" I heard ivy say
"Okay what do you want to do with your hair today ivs"
"Dutch bwaids! Dutch bwaids!"
"Dutch braids it is"
I quickly brushed her hair and braided it.
"What do you want now miss Ava grace"
"Can I hawve elsa haiwr?"
"Sure"
I brushed her hair and braided it then we were all ready to go.
Mom left to go get dressed a couple of minutes ago so I went into her room.
"Hi mom" I said
"Hey sweetheart, you all ready to go?"she said coming over to me hugging me "yup thank you mama" "for what honey?" "Everything" I said as I found my comfort hugging her.

—————

We had just dropped off the girls at daycare with the same tantrums we always have.
————
What happened earlier:
"MAMA I WANT TO COME WITH YOU"Ava demanded, "GRANDMA PLEASE" ivy joined supporting Ava. Trying to convince the both of us "come on girl we'll be back soon to come get you and you know it" I hugged both of the crying messes, after about four minutes they were just sniffling I crouched in front of them wiping Ava's tears then ivys "I love you, have a nice day at school and when we come get you you can tell me all about how much fun you've had, coloring and learning new stuff"
"I love you too mama"
"I love you too mommy" I gave them one last hug and just like that we went out the door to our parking spot. Mom giving me a high five as soon as we left the daycare.
"You're a natural"
We both giggled as we got into the car driving off to set.

——————————-

Lizzie's pov:
We had just made it to set. I got out the car and went to Lilly's side opening her door holding out my hand. "We got a long day ahead of us"
We both walked to our trailers as soon as we got to the trailer Lilly got called to hair and makeup, a few minutes after then I got called to do training.

Lilly's pov:
I was just sitting at hair and makeup doing my thing being interrupted by someone coming in. "Hey lily" by the voice I recognized it was Scarlett "hey auntie scar" 
She sat down by me getting her hair and makeup done.
Finally I just had to put my costume on.

I finished getting ready when I was called out to do a scene.

—————-

I was now acting in the scene by myself  in this scene I was in the red room, being trained to be an assassin, i looked badass to say the least. Finally finishing the scene I was exhausted, drained mentally and physically. Gladly it was my last scene before lunch which ment that after lunch I was going to go pick up the girls.

—————-
Now I was sitting in the trailer by myself eating lunch because I still didn't feel comfortable enough to eat with everyone else just yet.  *knock knock knock*
"Come in" I shouted not knowing who it is but knowing I didn't lock the trailer so they could come in by them selves.
Surprisingly it was raffie.
"Hey Lila whatcha doin"  she said with her thick British accent "just finished eating" I replied.

—————————-
we both decided to watch a movie so we did, we chose watching the avengers just because of how ironic it was to the situation. After one hour of the movie I needed to pick up twins.

"Hey raffie I gotta pick up the girls"
"What girls?"
"My little girls"
"Wait. You have children?"
"Oh yeah forgot to tell you, oh well, they are three and a half years old now I had them when I was fifteen and the dad left , they're twins one called Ava one called ivy"
"That's so fun! Can I come with you?" She gave me her best puppy dog eyes she had at the moment.
"Why not I guess, by the way you need to work on your puppy eyes" I teased
She hit my shoulder "hey my puppy eyes are just fine thank you!"
We both laughed and went to the car right after texting mom that I'm going to pick them up and taking the car.

——————

"MOMMYYYYYY"
I heard my little girls yell running towards me hugging me, well hugging my legs since their not that tall just yet.
"Hi my loves!"
They both looked up to raffie and got shy.
"Ivy, Ava I want you to meet mommy's friend raffie! No need to be shy" "hi raffie" they both said starting to open up "I promise I don't bite ( not me using this  reference)"
I picked up ivy balancing her on my hip while holding Ava's hand "here here I'll help! " she took Ava's hand holding it with her own to make it easy on me "thank you"  I can't lie Ava seemed satisfied, kind of weird actually, most of the time
when people beside me mom and Scarlett she and ivy don't like to hold peoples hands.

——————-
We got back to set at about four pm and decided to go to dinner with Scarlett flo and raffie, and me and mom of course.
——————-
We picked Olive Garden because Ava insisted.
We were all sitting in our seats me sitting by raffie, which was sitting next to mom and on the other side of the table were Scarlett and flo.
Ivy was sitting on mom, ava sitting on Scarlett. Raffie was talking with ivy and telling jokes, by what it seems she would laugh about quiet literally everything that came out of Raffies mouth.  Lizzie was cuddling her meanwhile. Ava was snuggling into Scarlett and I was just talking with flo.

We all got out food and ivy is refusing to eat. So I just took her from mom and sat her on my lap sideways so she was looking at me and the food (if it makes any sense)
"Ivy baby come on eat five bites of your pasta" I told her she shook her head no "please honey, how about if mommy feeds you?" She just rested her head on my chest so I took her fork getting on a bit of pasta and bringing it by her mouth, she reluctantly took a bite. Gladly I got her to eat almost all of her dish so im happy Ava seemed tired so I picked her up from Scarlett bringing her to me while raffie took ivy. We payed and left the restaurant me carrying Ava which had almost dosed off her head on my shoulder raffie carrying ivy on her hip. When we got to the car we all said our goodbyes and headed home.

—————-
I put both of the girls to bed and was sat on the couch by mom cuddling. She was stroking my hair with her fingers
"I love you mama"
"I love you too sweetheart get some rest i promise ill be here when you wake up" she switched to rubbing my back and that was the last thing I remembered before falling asleep.....
—————————-
Hello guys! How have you all been doing,
I finally got some motivation to write and so I created this chapter I hope you like it, i thought it will be good to write about the relationship Lilly has with the twins and of course some fluff because let's be honest we all need it. I hope y'all like it
suggestions are open like always they will be really appreciated.

Remember to drink and eat and overall just take care of yourselves. I love y'all!

Till the next chapter <33333333