8

Ivys pov:
Me and sissy were just woken up by grandma, she picked me up while holding sissy's hand as she got us ready for the day.

We're in the car on our way to daycare and me and sissy decided to sing songs randomly, so we did.

*the twins singing* (you pick what song)

Mommy and grandma joined us while they were laughing.

Lilly's pov:

We just put the twins in daycare somehow without the whole tantrum part, "that went well" I breathed out. "Yeah it did, goodjob baby" mom said. "Thanks momma" she just kissed my forehead and held my hand while we walked to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~
We were both sat in the car while I was deep in thought, "lilly! Did you listen to what I said?" She chuckled "uh what? Sorry" "it's fine hun, I just wanted to say that raffie is coming to sleep over at our house tomorrow for a week cuz flo is going to film in New York this week and her mom doesn't want raffie to be lonely" I was really happy Raffies coming over, she always makes me happy, it's fun to be around her, " oh okay" I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to when they are back home from set and the twins are still in daycare.

I was drowning in my thoughts, I couldn't find a way to escape my own mind.
What exactly am I thinking about you may ask.

Well I always knew I wasn't very straight but I didn't really pay attention to it, but now, now I feel myself falling for raffie, i don't know what it means now, I am trying to figure out who I like because I'm confused, I never took my time to think about it.

Maybe I'm bisexual?
Lesbian?
Pansexual?

I feel like I'm drowning

Wait......maybe I am bi?
I really focused on it for a second and decided that that's what I am, bisexual.

Wait, how am I telling mom?
Will she be mad?
Will she kick me out?
Will she love me as much as she does now?
Wait what about the cast?

"UGHH" I groaned into my pillow

I was thinking for a while how to tell mom, I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter and I should just do it.

Suddenly I felt courageous, I don't know what came over me but I just blurted out

"IM BISEXUAL"
I yelled loud enough for mom to hear, after a few moments mom came through the door "you what now?" She said as she sat on the bed by me "I said I'm bi" I whispered sudden fear rushing through me "oh okay" she gave me a very tight hug, believe me when I say tight, "mom-mom can't breathe" I said gasping when she let go.
"I will always love you no matter what" she said as she kissed my forehead "thank you mom" "I'll go pick up the girls".

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to the day after when raffie arrives:
Raffies pov:
"Did you pack everything?" Flo asked
"Yes flo now stop worryinggg I'll promise I'll be fine"I hugged her.

Okay breathe raffie you'll be fine I told myself standing at the front door of Lizzie's house
Yeah fine right? They're my friends I shouldn't worry, wait but Lilly. Ugh just knock already.

I knocked
"Hi raff!" Lilly opened the door for me,"hi Lilly!"

"Okay there's the guest room of course." She showed me my room for the week.
"You have a shower in there also so feel free to do whatever. Oh and you're always welcomed in my room you can come whenever."
"Okay thank you so much!"
—————
We were watching the little mermaid in Lilly's room. Ava was sitting on my lap while I was leaning against the headboard of Lilly's bed while ivy was sitting on Lilly's. Doing the same.
Ava was snuggling into me slowly falling asleep "goodnight little miss" I kissed her forehead "goodnight wraffie" (raffie) she mumbled I held her tight in my arms not wanting to let go.

Ivy was asleep too she fell asleep about five minutes after Ava so me and Lilly put them to bed. Going back to Lilly's room.
We were laying cuddling on the bed telling each other stories about things that happened to us.
"Hey raffie"
"Yeah lil?"
"I-uh-    I think I like you"
Lilly's pov:
Fuck I said it.
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
she looks so shocked
"I um I like you too"
She said looking straight into my eyes
We both leaned forward and,
We kissed
Wait
We actually kissed
When we pulled away we both stared at each other.

We didn't really think anything through so we were just cuddling right now "hey uh what are we going to do about you know......us?"
"Well I thought I'd do it more office but.....Lillian Rose Olsen..... will you be my girlfriend?"

Hey my lovely readers! I am truly sorry I haven't updated in a WHILE but I just went on summer break so I will have a lot if free time! Which is going to be used for writing this story as well.
Soooooo.......Lilly is fruity??? 😏🫠😩
What do y'all think???

Don't forget to eat, drink and overall just take care of yourselves my loves <3

Opinions:

Suggestions:

Till the next chapter <3333333333