help

Her POV:
His eyes were half-lidded and his arms were folded on the desk. He sat away from everyone else and I could sense what was wrong. He was going into rut. As I approached, I could feel the pressure in the air surrounding him. He barely acknowledged me when I sat down, and I looked at him, concerned. He ignored me. I decided to wait until class started to act on it.

His muscles flexed and he shuddered. A few strands of his hair were now plastered to his forehead with sweat. He glanced at me through his hair, his eyes pleading. I kept my eyes to the front of the room and palmed him through his jeans. He sucked air through his teeth and opened his legs. I fingered the zipper on his fly and slowly opened it. He was already hard and throbbing for my touch. His chest moved quickly as my fingers danced on his cock.

Making sure the class wasn't paying attention, I pulled his dick through his pants and began to rub my hand down his length. A small whine came from his throat and he clenched his eyes shut. The more I worked him, the more tense he became for release.

His jaw shook as he leaned back in his seat, giving me more room to stroke his dick. His hips bucked into my hands and I smirked slightly. I took another glance at his face.

He was entirely entranced by my movements, his eyes glazed over with pleasure and the pain beforehand. He noticed me staring and made eye contact with me. That must have pushed him to the edge because he squinted his eyes shut and, with a light groan, he leaned back into his seat and came.

I pretended to drop my pencil and leaned down to suck him off. He placed a hand on the back of my head and picked up my pencil as well. He handed it to me with a slight smirk on his face.

I took it from him and returned the expression. He fixed himself up and we sat through the rest of class.
__________________________________
His POV:
I walked briskly out the door when class ended, hoping she would follow. Sure enough, I sensed her beside me so I headed outside to the outer wall where nobody would be during the passing period. We had fifteen minutes before we needed to be present for attendance.

I dropped my stuff to the floor and turned around when I got to the wall. My dick was still aching and hard from her handjob and I needed another release before the few hours I wouldn't see her.

Her mouth was parted as she looked at me, and I stalked towards her. My hands traced her figure and I could feel my dick strain against my jeans. My entire body tensed as a glimpse of pain shot through my veins. It was like a cue.

I grabbed her thighs and swung her into me. She grasped my hair and pulled our faces together, kissing me hard. Her lips traveled to my neck, my sweet spot, as I struggled to find a surface.

When I found traction, I shoved her against it so I had more leverage to do what I pleased. We always had a mutual agreement during our moments, we knew how bad the pain could be, we also never wanted to hurt each other, and it was enough.

I glanced at her face and she nodded. I jerked into her hips and quickly undid our clothing. I rubbed her clit for a few moments to feel her slick arousal. She hummed lightly, pressing her hips into my hand. I pushed myself into her. We both exclaimed at the feeling.

I leaned back to watch my dick slide in and out of her. I panted, my rut taking over my senses. She was so naturally tight, clenching her walls around me so all I felt was pleasure and all I saw were stars.

It didn't take long for me to feel a buildup in my stomach, and I thrusted into her harder. She moaned into my ear, the sound looping in my head as I fucked her against the wall.

She moved a hand from my hair, leaving one to pull at my roots and another to rub at her clit and palm at my balls. It was another place of sensation for me, practically enough to bring me to finish. She must have sensed that, bringing her hand back and pressing our mouths together into a sloppy kiss.

My tongue shoved into her mouth and I moaned louder. I could feel her hips buck into mine and it was enough to bring us both to release.

My breath was stuck in my throat and I leaned my head against hers to catch it. She tilted her jaw to meet our lips again. I kissed her in thanks, she knew.

I opened my eyes to look into hers. At my glance, we both laughed. I pulled out of her, cleaning her up with my tongue and fixing her clothes so it didn't look like she just got fucked. She brushed at my shoulder, moving some stray leaf, "I love you," she said. "I love you more."

I kissed her again and helped her to her feet. Besides some shaky legs, we were both satisfied until tonight.