"fucking tie me up and use me"

His POV:
Are you sure?" I asked.

She could be delirious in her heat, because of the over power of lust and hormones in her veins, so I always double-checked what she wanted.

"Fucking tie me up and use me," she stated bluntly, and I had to hold back a smile.

I had her wrists tied to the bed posts, with little slack so she could pull with all her worth, and her ankles secured to a breaker bar, where her legs could move but each time they did, they spread further apart.

I kissed her lightly, moving the blindfold and gag back into place. I could feel her heartbeat race as I continued and trailed my hands down her body.

Reaching over, I grabbed the oil from the side table and poured some on her stomach. She flexed her hips up into mine, trying to get friction. "Ah ah ah," I murmured, teasing her all too well.

I started pressing kisses to her neck, breathing in the smell of her and increasing her need for my touch. As I moved my mouth, my hands drifted lower and lower, massaging and palming her skin, spanking it lightly. She whimpered at the impact, but never said a word.

"This little bitch likes being abused, doesn't she?" I murmured, biting her ear lobe. Her hips bucked again. So I started kissing her, traveling down her chest, between her breasts and towards her navel. I brushed my fingertips along her inner thighs, touching the wetness dripping down her body already, and I had barely begun.

"I guess if you're going to want my dick in you, you're going to have to beg." She moaned underneath the gag. I laughed. "Beg harder, baby." I enclosed her nipple in my lips, biting it lightly. A noise escaped her throat, pleading, it turned into a whine as I drug my teeth across the swollen skin as I pulled away. I did the same to the other side, coating the flesh with my spit and forcing more noises from her throat.

I moved down below her breast, sucking on the skin of her sensitive area. She moaned louder, becoming more desperate for me, my mouth, to be somewhere else. I admired the bruises I had created and moved up to whisper in her ear, "What was that, darling? I couldn't hear you. You're going to have to," I paused to kiss her on the cheek, "Speak up." She groaned.

I merely made my way to her dripping cunt, savoring the precious time, the precious energy of her lust, as I edged and edged her. I knew her hips were very sensitive, most omegas' are, so as I kissed her clit, I drew more of the collected oil and added pressure to her points. She sucked in a breath, waiting to release a moan as I moved closer to what she wanted.

Her response was a deep guttural moan and a shudder into my mouth as I tongued her entrance. Her clit was swollen from arousal, an arousal I hadn't given her yet today, we both longed for me to go there, but not yet.

I wasn't done playing yet.
__________________________________
Her POV:
He toyed with my clit, teasing me beyond sanity. He was also putting the new oils to his advantage, teasing my hips who were longing for a child to put inside.

We agreed to never have kids, so I was on birth control, but it never stopped those urges. He added pressure in the dips of my pelvis with the palm of his hand, while his fingers teased the lines of my panties, he slowly drug them down my legs, causing me to shudder into his mouth.

I felt him shift off of me, and his footsteps padding away. My heart dropped to my stomach, there was no way in hell he would leave me here, that dirty basta- A sick whine fell from my throat as I could feel the tip of a cold vibrator touch my clit.

I thrust my hips forward, desperate and aching for contact. I could feel the breaker bar crack open another level, and it only opened my pussy more for the thing to tease me. He chuckled darkly, "The more you move, the further it gets, and the more I make you cum. And you don't want that, my love."

Oh, but I do. I do. I need it, my heat calls for it.

And he knew that. But, he would not let me get what I wanted. Not for a while.

He went back to massaging my hips, and I moaned and whimpered like the sad little slut I am. Meanwhile, the vibrator sped up a few notches and was pleasuring me heartily.

I could feel my wetness increasing and a steadily growing urge for release was increasing as well. I thought I was doing good until he slipped a finger inside of me. A strangled cry left my throat in surprise and my body involuntarily jerked in response.

He kept his finger inside of me, curling it how I like it, but moved the vibrator away from my clit, just like he said he would. It wasn't by much, but it wasn't the same.

"Let me hear those pretty little moans," he said, ripping the tape off of my mouth. The pain alone made gasps leave my lips and the stinging subsided. It was next to nothing from the stimulation at my cunt as he worked me over and over again.

Tears ran down my face, drenching my hair along with the sweat pouring over my brow. Suddenly, he flipped me nearly on my stomach, with his hand between my thighs, still three fingers deep, buried into my pussy. My moans were practically sobs and gasps for air now, but my body was still feeling pleasure.

"Oh, darling, the things you would do to cum one last time. I have you wrapped around my finger," he paused and chuckled, "Three to be exact."

I whimpered louder at his words, I was nearly at release again, I had lost count how many times he made me cum. I tried to suck in a breath, but everything was caught in my throat as my body racked again in ultimate pleasure.

"Ride my hand until you cum," he murmured in my ear. My back arched and I felt out my high, my sensitive clit burning with over simulation.

Finally, he pulled his fingers out, dragging them up my soaking folds, collecting the cum and arousal. I watched him suck on his fingers, sitting in the thot position above me. He smirked from behind his hand and unsecured the bonds on my body. My arms fell to my sides and I nearly dozed off.

But, my heat was satisfied, at least until tomorrow. He drew closer to my ear, pressing soft kisses to my throat and face, "You did so good, my love. You're so beautiful."

He carried me to the bathroom to get cleaned up and I fell asleep in his arms.
__________________________________
His POV:
I kissed her before she fell asleep. I took her to the bathroom and set her down in the shower. I gently washed her body, avoiding any areas that would rouse her. When I was finished, I put her in one of my sweatshirts and laid her down on clean sheets.

As I washed my own body I couldn't help but wonder, God, I really think I love her.