everything

His POV:
It was an endless pattern of me pacing and lying down, nauseous. And when I looked at the clock, and only twelve minutes had passed, I was severely frustrated. More than already so.

My dick strained against my zipper and I tried to concentrate on something else, anything else.
She ran to expel energy and forget about things. I decided to try it. Although how could I forget a raging hard-on, I'm not quite sure.

She had collapsed on the bed. Her left arm and leg were draped over the side and she still wore her clothes from the day. Already asleep.

Then, a flash of pain nearly brought me to my knees. A flare of heat shot through my core and I stumbled into the bathroom. I didn't close the door, the pain was annoying, but I wasn't going to wake her up after her day.

She must have been exhausted.

I slammed open the cabinet door, trying to feverishly free my cock and find a bottle of lube.

Once I found it, the pain was becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore. I pumped the gel into my hand and started rubbing my cock. I tipped my head back, my dick was so sensitive, it nearly hurt to the touch.

My mouth fell open at the sensation and I kept moving my hand. At one point, I had to stop touching myself because the pain was too much.

I ran a hand through my hair, all this frustration was becoming too much, and it was starting to give me a headache, on top of what I was already experiencing.
__________________________________
Her POV:
I woke up to the light on in his bathroom, and I nearly rolled over to go back asleep when I heard him groan. At first, it sounded like a groan of pain and I shot up. But, as I came to my senses, I realized what type of moan it was.

His rut.

To what I had thought, he wouldn't have gone into rut for a few more weeks, it was the only reason I went on that business trip.

He groaned again and I stepped towards the bathroom. He moaned my name, and I could hear the pumping of skin as he tried to work himself up to relieve the pain.

I stripped off some of my clothes, mainly my heavy jacket, and I walked into the bathroom. His eyes were closed and his head knocked back. His hand was fisted around his cock, trying to gently bring himself to release.

I knelt on the floor and took over. His tip was red with exertion and the inability to cum. I used a towel to wipe away the lube and licked a stripe up the protruding vein, one that pumped with blood flow from his constant hard-on.

A strangled moan left his throat and I pumped him harder. I slowly slipped him into my mouth, teasing the sensitive and bloodshot tip. I took the rest of him, inch by inch, letting my tongue coat his entire length with saliva. He had been working himself for awhile, he didn't need any foreplay.

I hollowed my cheeks and started pumping my mouth around him. I felt his hand slip behind my head and he began whimpering as his tip hit the back of my throat. He shifted backwards, needing a place to rest and enjoy what I was doing.

I slowed, palming his balls, and pulling him out. His hips bucked upwards, trying to get himself back in, but instead I waited until he looked at me. His eyes were half lidded and clouded with desire. His breath came in short bursts, tardy from his focus on my lips wrapped around his dick. I paused for a few more moments.

Keeping eye contact, I kissed up the bottom of his dick, traveling my way up his entire length. When I got to his tip, his sweet spot, I kissed the slit and took him again.

He groaned loudly, "F-f-fuckk, baby."

I was trying to tease and pleasure him so when I did take his entire dick, he would cum hard.

"Please," he groaned out, clenching his hand into a fist in my hair. He started to fuck my mouth, his thrusts becoming desperate for release.

I pressed my finger on the skin between his balls and his ass, an unknown pleasure point.

"Fu-fuck, uh, I, I," and with a loud groan, he came into my mouth, I felt the liquid shoot down my throat and I swallowed it around his tip, allowing him to come off his high.

He glanced down at me, tucking my hair behind my ear. He pulled my face up to kiss him. When our lips met, he murmured, "I'm sorry." "Don't be," I replied.

He picked me up, bridal-style, and carried me over to the bed. "If you need to stop, just tell me when." "I will." He met my gaze again, slipping down to undo my jeans. He wore his un-zipped so his still-hard cock was hanging out.

He slid the denim down my legs and I kicked to help him remove all the clothing. He fingered at my top and took over for him, the lust in his veins were preventing him from completing small tasks.

His breath was getting heavy again, and he whispered onto my thighs, "Oh my, God." He slid down my panties as I got rid of the top layers of my clothes, strewing them onto the bedroom floor.

I used my feet to slide his jeans off as he lowered his lips onto my pussy. He kissed me there a few times and I strained my hips into his mouth. He traveled up my stomach making his way to my breasts.

He toyed with a nipple with one hand and my clit with the other, preparing me for what he was about to do. He ground his hips into mine and groaned suddenly, his body tensing. He panted into my neck, becoming more frustrated with himself than anything.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, hovering over me. I heard him clattering on the bedside table, flinging open a drawer. I kissed his shoulders as he searched, knowing it comforted him.

He sat in the thot position, still above me, his cock bulging and throbbing. I felt my own heart race as I imagined what he would do inside of me. He pumped the lube onto his dick and his fingers. He pushed two of his fingers inside of me, coating my folds with the wetness.

His tip already leaked precum for the second time, ready for me. He pumped his dick in his hand a few times before pushing himself inside of me. We both groaned at the feeling.

No matter how often we do it, we never cease to pleasure each other.

"F-fuck, you're so good," he moaned, leaning down so our chests brushed one another's. He rested his head on my shoulder and I drug my nails down his back to pull at his hair. He groaned again, thrusting into me slowly.

The way his cock stretched me out, filled me up and hit every spot I wanted, I needed, it was perfect.

I could feel the tight coil in my lower abdomen build. Moans fell out of my mouth, my breath ragged and gasping.

Looking up at him, his brows furrowed with concentration, I touched his face gently.

Fuck, I love him, he is everything I ever wanted, I needed.

His hips stuttered. "Goddamnit," he forced out. He moaned again. "I'm coming, I'm coming."
He slammed into me several more times, before pulling out.

His breath fanned out on my pussy. I could feel my hole clenching around where he had been. His mouth moved quickly, sucking on my clit, hard.

A strangled gasp came out of my mouth. I came, riding his face. He sat back, pumping his cock above me.

A sloppy grin plastered across his face, he closed his eyes and fell back next to me onto the bed. I slid my hand down his chest.

Everything I ever wanted, everything I ever needed.