her turn

I was extremely surprised to see her lying on the bed, with her clothes strewn on the floor, besides her bra, where the straps were hanging off her shoulders and her breasts were visible and taut.

My crotch tightened at the sight, her vulnerable and ready. I slammed the door shut behind me with my foot and I immediately began taking off my clothes.

Tears streamed down her face and her hands were at her pleasure points, one rubbing her clit and another at her nipple, twisting and pulling for some reminisce of my own toying.

Her voice was wet, nearly as wet as her cunt, and she panted, "Please, Zack. Please."

She reeled her head back, the continuous days of pain she felt without my hands to relieve her of her sexual frustration. I pumped my fist on my cock, trying to harden myself for her.

I kneeled before the bed, naked, and swung her by her thighs so her dripping pussy would face me. At eye level, it was even more vivid to watch her arousal drip down her thighs, glistening on her skin. I traced designs up her legs with my tongue and she grabbed my head with her hands.

I cupped her ass, pulling her closer to my mouth, and breathing lightly to tease where she needed me most. She took the last of her self control to pull me into her cunt, forcing me to nip at her soaking folds. I lapped up the juices leaking from her body, all collected over the time where she must have dreamt of me here, the nights of her pleasuring herself but it was never enough to satisfy her heat.

My tongue traveled up her slit and I sucked at her clit, a sharp moan left her mouth, followed by a whine for release.

My cock jumped at the noises emitting from her lips, and I knew it wouldn't be long until I was inside.

Using my teeth, I grazed all the sensitive spots, her clit, where I knew she would jump, pressing herself onto my face. My nose was practically buried into her pussy and I breathed in the scent of her. The scent I missed.

Her moans got louder, more desperate, followed by begging and pleading for my tongue, and I focused on her clit, bringing up my fingers to toy with the rest of her. Slipping two inside her hole, I took a nipple in between my fingers, taking the hard bud and forcing another sharp-pitched moan from her throat.

The noises she made were animalistic, whines and groans from the pit of her stomach. Gracie bucked her hips into my mouth and I moaned her name, and she called mine.

All the muscles her lower body tensed and she shook into me. I pressed kisses to her lips, letting her ride out her high. I climbed onto the bed, pulling her under me. She panted into my mouth, begging for a kiss. I obliged, slipping my tongue in with hers and pushed her shoulders into the mattress. I kissed her harder, giving her a moment to overcome the sensitivity from her release.

She draped her arms around my neck, pulling me down and pushing her hips up into my cock. My mouth fell open and I closed my eyes, feeling the slight bliss of her arousal coating my dick. I looked down at where we touched, her pussy teasing me ever so slightly.

I grabbed my dick, rubbing my tip along her slit, teasing her clit again. She whined at the feeling and pushed me in impatiently. I groaned. I rested my forehead on her shoulder, sliding in and out of her, gasping and moaning. I thrusted my hips, going into her up to the hilt where I could feel our hip bones click together. Pulling back, I made eye contact with Gracie, half-lidded and clouded with lust, she stared back at me with a feverish smile.

I was happy to relieve her of the pain and sickness that came with the heat, and now providing her unbridled pleasure. I was now straddling her thighs, still inside her, and I grabbed her waist to balance myself. I started out slowly, then faster and harder, thrusting and pounding into her pussy.

Her mouth was stuck open, emitting no sound. Her entire body was stocked and tensed as her hips bucked into mine. We both groaned at the feeling of my tip hitting her inside just right.

Gracie was tight, perfectly clenched around my cock. We could both feel limitless pleasure.

I brought her hips into my legs, taking her calf and resting it on my bicep as I kept fucking her furiously. She contorted at the new, opening angle, tensing around my cock. Our bodies slid against each other as I pounded into her.

Sweat dripped down my back and she flung her arms around my neck, bringing me closer. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, our lips sloshing together. I flipped her around, onto her stomach, and grabbed her hair to pull her back into an arch. She groaned into the new position, wrapping her nails around my thigh. Somehow she felt even tighter.

I grabbed her neck with my other hand, putting kisses on her shoulder blades and she moaned louder. Gracie was getting closer. I was too. I could feel the buildup beginning in my core, heating up my muscles. It encouraged me to go faster.

Gracie pushed her ass into my cock and I clenched her legs, needing more stability for what was about to come.

Gracie came first, tightening around me before falling face-first into the pillows. I wasn't far behind, her release dripping down her thighs brought me to my own.

I held her tight against me as dull electrically shot through my veins, pleasure racking my body as I thrusted into her the last few times.

I fell on top of her, massaging her back and she murmured something in my ear. I kissed the side of her face before standing to help clean her up.

She wrapped herself around my arm and I carried her to the bathroom.