Author's Note

Hey Wattpad family,

I've missed you.

I don't know where you are in the world but today in the U.S. it is Thanksgiving. Normally when people think of holidays they think of fun, happy moments. But I know that's not the case for everyone. Holidays can be stressful and lonely.

So before I jump into book 3, I want to take this opportunity on this day of thanks to say

THANK YOU!

Thank you for following me here to book 3, thank you for checking out my work for the first time, and -- out of ALL the other things you could be doing at this exact moment -- thank you for choosing to spend it here with me and my crazy characters.

I have spent countless holidays curled up in a corner with my nose buried in a book. I wish my US readers a Happy Thanksgiving -- whether you're excited for it, or stressed by it, whether you're wishing you were with your family, (or wishing you weren't). Regardless of your circumstance, know that I'm truly thankful for you.

To everyone else in the world, happy thursday! -- or friday! Time is crazy!

Okay now on to the main event...

BOOK 3!!!

Escaping Death is the third book in the Fey Fire Series. Books 1 & 2 being a duet. You do not necessarily have to read them to read this, but it helps (and gives me warm fuzzies).

I will be uploading chapters once a week on Thursday nights (EST).

If you've read 1 & 2 then you know I'm not shy about sexy time -- but be advised book 3 gets kinky ;).

As always, I encourage you to comment and to question...I read each and every comment (and usually respond). I've also been known to throw together bonus chapters upon request so don't be shy!

Thank you again, I hope you enjoy book 3 :)

<3 Sylibant