Chapter 41

Double update! 

Make sure you read chapter 40 if you haven't already :)

Solana

Hunter, Ace, sweat, sex...that's all I can smell. It blankets me, it cocoons me and I inhale a little deeper. I'm pressed between two hard bodies; the chest my nose is pressed against belongs to Ace. His smell is so strong and so alluring I don't need to open my eyes to know it's him. The body behind me, the hand that lays on my hip, belongs to Hunter. I've spent nearly a century memorizing the way his hands feel on my body; how heavy his hand is, how wide his fingers flex, the shape of the imprint they leave on my skin. I'd know his touch anywhere.

What I can't immediately figure out is why I'm laying between both Ace and Hunter.

"They'll figure it out. I've got crew already in the area if they really need it." Ace's chest vibrates as he speaks softly.

"Do they know what you're doing here?" Hunter brushes the hair off of my cheek and deposits a scalding kiss that makes all moisture in my body rush south, pooling between my thighs.

"They will soon enough," Ace purrs, calling me to snuggle further into him.

"You awake, little wolf?" Hunter kisses my shoulder softly. "How about some breakfast in bed," he whispers salaciously against my ear, making my chest tighten and my legs rub together seeking friction when my pussy contracts against nothing.

"How about you shut up and touch me," I sass back and I can practically feel them smirking at each other.

Hunter's hand slips off my thigh, down my ass giving it a squeeze before snaking between my legs. Ace grabs my knee and brings my leg up around his hip, giving Hunter full access to my core. Hunter continues to kiss my neck and shoulder as he pushes two thick fingers inside of me. He drags them out slowly and pushes them back in, my soaked cunt making vulgar sounds around his fingers.

His pace is slow, steady, controlled. But I want, fast, hard, and primal. They both chuckle when I rock my hips, riding his fingers in an attempt to do just that.

"Look at me, Solana," Ace commands and even if I had any willpower to resist him I don't think I could.

Something flashes behind his eyes while he watches my face as I get finger fucked by another man, his pack mate, the maybe-not-so-former love of my life. He attacks my lips, growling into my mouth and controlling the kiss with his velvety tongue.

Two sets of hands go to work on my body. Entwining in my hair, gliding over my skin, massaging my breasts, ass, and limbs. Hunter continues to work my pussy with his fingers even when I begin to rock and rub my clit along Ace's firm cock. If it bothers him to have his hands so close to his Alpha he doesn't show it, his pace never falters, his breathing remains steady.

"You want his cock don't you, Sunflower?" Hunter asks me and the thought of fucking Ace while Hunter touches me is so erotic I release around Hunter's fingers, soaking them with my slick.

"You're such a good little wolf," he praises me and I mewl with a need to enact the image he implanted in my mind.

Rather than retract his hand, Hunter moves further between my legs up towards my belly where Ace's cock presses against me. He places a flat hand against my abdomen, pulling me away from Ace and closer into his hard chest. I'm about to complain when his hand leaves my stomach and reaches for Ace's cock, lining him up to my entrance and allowing Ace to finally push into me.

I moan uninhibitedly into the room. It's one thing for Hunter to be okay with Ace fucking me, it's entirely another for him to help facilitate it.

Their touches are everywhere, and everywhere they touch burns and electrifies me. Ace thrusts into me a few times before he rolls to his back taking me with him so I'm sitting up straddling his legs.