[1] Tae - Boss

// mature content - smut - dom!tae - sub!reader - Afab reader - degradation - dacryphilia - dd/lg themes - no use of condom (don't do this irl! Please be safe!" //

\\my work is intended for adult audience only. Do not proceed if the tags ⬆️ make you uncomfortable or you're a minor. Block if uncomfortable. do not report. \\

Words: 2.5k

It is normal to hate your boss, that much you knew

It is normal to hate your boss, that much you knew. But the hatred you felt for your boss was on another level. It was borderline violent, brutal and laced with strings of curse words. Only in thoughts of course.

Whenever he was around you though, it was as if none of that was true. There was Something was so sweet and poisonous about his presence. Something only you can see; considering how everyone else found him bossy and arrogant. You were constantly on the look out for one split second of accidental eye contact with him. Always looking your best. But only because you wanted to better than him, assert your dominance over him. Or at least that's what you told yourself.

You hated him but understood where he was coming from. it's fair to say your feelings were confusing.

Especially now. You were in a meeting along with your fellow coworkers and of course, Taehyung. He was sitting at the head of the long table, legs spread and looking at the presentation one of your coworkers and friend, Jimin, was doing.

"Hm. That's actually a really good idea. Good job, Jimin. It could be beneficial to us in near future if we do it right. Jimin, I am going to need you to clear their plans for a few days; it's your idea; I will be needing your input." Tae says, looking at Jimin and then back at his laptop.

"Sir um, you know I can't...I already took the leave remember?" Jimin says nervously. You knew what he was talking about. He had to attend a close friend's wedding so he was going to be on leave for the rest of the day.

"Oh yes, of course. Then I am going to be needing assistance, though. Since I need the perspective of how a normal citizen  would approach this. How about..let's see..y/n! You are the best after Jimin in this devision. You and I will be finalising the project." Taehyung said.

Everyone looked at you with pity and laughed a little under their breaths at how lucky they were that they didn't have to spend extra time with the already aggravating boss.

"But Sir I-" you started,

"meeting's over; Good work today everybody.
y/n, meet me in my office in 5 minutes." Taehyung said, getting up and leaving.

As soon as he left, chatter spread around in the room. Jimin Walked up to you.
"I'm so sorry y/n-nnie. If I knew you'd have to do all the work, I wouldn't have presented them this idea. Or at least not for the time being." He said, pitying you, just like everyone else.

You sighed, gathering up your things from the conference table. "It's okay Jimin, I understand. I guess if I'm forced to look on the positive side, I'd say this will give me some learning experience? I don't know.. I guess I'll manage."