[4] Taehyung - FWB

// University AU - sub!reader - dom!Tae - FWB relationship - alcohol consumption - angst - mild choking - feels - a few degrading names - smut - unsafe sex (please don't do this irl! Be safe!) //

\\my work is intended for adult audience only. Do not proceed if the tags ⬆️ make you uncomfortable or you're a minor. Block if uncomfortable. do not report. \\

Words: 2k

If you could turn back time; you, without a doubt, would

If you could turn back time; you, without a doubt, would. you were the one who proposed that your relationship be solely sexual. You were the one who suggested that one should never spend the night at other's. You were the one who said it was okay to see other people. And yet, you were the one who felt a sting in his heart when you saw Taehyung all chatty and flirty talking to some girl on the sofa. You cursed at yourself for setting those rules.

You knew there was nothing you could do besides just bask in pure jealousy at this point. The party around you will going on, no one else knew what you were thinking and yet you felt your vulnerability exposed to the world. You were glad when you had to break your thought spiral as Jimin's arm landed around your shoulder, "hey! y/n! Don't just stand there; clear your head- let loose. We threw this party to forget about school! Here- take this, I'll get another one. Have fun yeah?" Jimin said, handing you a beer. He patted your shoulder and went away to blend again in the crowd.

If your worries had been about school, you would be way less anxious. Because nothing compares to seeing Taehyung put his hand on that girl's thigh and laugh at something she said that you could bet isn't even that funny.

With the music still as loud, the room still crowded, you still agitated; it's as if all of it went away when you made eye contact with Tae.

Tae just smirked his signature smirk and nodded once at you; wordlessly telling you that he's out there getting some. If you had been just friends, you would've congratulated him on getting laid, fist-bumped him and moved on. But you weren't just friends were you? Hell, far from it.

What got you from being upset to angry was the fact that the whole thing didn't even bother Tae. And that Tae thinks it's natural to show off his date to his fuck-buddy. But that's when you realised. That's all you are. You aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. So you had no right to be mad at Tae. Yet, there you were, furious.

You could do nothing but throw back a shaky smile and bring the beer bottle to your lips, drinking it in big gulps. And suddenly you had a new plan for tonight: to get wasted.
It was the only solution that made sense to you in that moment. Tae was not paying you the kind of attention you wanted, Jimin was probably dancing with his classmates, And your other friends are probably playing some stupid drinking game or getting laid.
None of those things interested you right now.

Seeing as your bottle was finished, you went through the partygoers and to the back towards the kitchen. Grabbing another beer bottle, you opened it. Again, finishing the whole thing quickly. You were a light-weight. This much was enough for you to start feeling all bubbly and tipsy.