[5] VKook - milk

[ a short vkook drabble while i write the tae mafia thing.]
// taehyung X jungkook ( no y/n!) - sub!JK - Dom!Tae - mention of slapping // words: 350

this is filthy 😀 

jungkook feeling rather bratty, going through every cabinet in the kitchen; trying to find the sweets taehyung hid as a small punishment earlier

jungkook feeling rather bratty, going through every cabinet in the kitchen; trying to find the sweets taehyung hid as a small punishment earlier. taehyung just smiling and looking at kookie flail about. jungkook needed to find the sweets, it wasn't even about the food anymore as much as it was about winning against taehyung. And he needed to win.

taehyung's expression only darkens when kook accidentally knocks down the carton of milk from the countertop. jungkook flinches and steps back, watching the milk spill on the ground; letting out a string of "I'm sorry hyung,"

jungkook dares to look up at taehyung who's arms are crossed and looks eerily calm. tae walks towards kook as the younger begins to back away. "I was wrong. Maybe this isn't enough punishment for a brat like you."

Poor kookie whimpers at his words, feeling his cock harden at tae's scolding tone. Expecting taehyung to slap him, he cowers a little. "Oh baby, don't be afraid. Daddy's not gonna hit you. Hell, he's not gonna do anything."

kookie stares up at tae with wide, doe eyes; not daring to move or speak. taehyung continues, "here's what you're gonna do, though. You're gonna go upstairs and bring me the pink vibrator. And you're gonna cum when I tell you."

Letting out a heavy breath, kook says, "I can do that." As edging was something he was used to with tae.

"Oh don't get too excited yet kookie, You will cum right here, in the mess you made with the milk. And then lick it all clean like the good little bitch I know you can be. I'm going to film it and send it to the group chat. After all, they should know what a filthy little slut their friend really is."