[3] NamJoon - nightmares

// little space - nightmares - mostly fluff - mild panicking - mature & ddlg themes - "daddy" nickname - cockwarming - tiniest bit of darcyphilia //

\\my work is intended for adult audience only. Everyone in the story is supposed to be a consenting adult. Do not proceed if the tags ⬆️ make you uncomfortable or you're a minor. Block if uncomfortable. do not report. \\

Words: 1.3k

It was as if the world had no air left, as if the air was repeatedly being sucked out of your lungs

It was as if the world had no air left, as if the air was repeatedly being sucked out of your lungs. You were panting hard. Trying to make sense of your surroundings. Your Limbs Limp and you try to move. But your eyes were open and you can see. But it was all so blurry. You take a moment to catch your vision. Jus when you realise you were crying, another reason why you struggled to breath properly.

You turn to the side and see the bed was empty. That made you panic even more. You immediately grab a pillow and hug it; scared as to where had your boyfriend gone at such hour.

You step off the bed and and with wobbly legs, pretty shaken up, walk towards the door; pillow still clutched by your chest. To your bad luck, even the hallway lights were off as you step out the room. You let out a whimper. You shout a little and say, "Daddy!"

When no one answered you ran away from the room into the dark, now full on sobbing. You couldn't find your boyfriend, it was dark, you just had a scary dream that felt too real; it was all too much. You dash into Namjoon's office and were glad to see him at his desk with his laptop providing a bit of light.

You see that he had headphones on which makes you sulk a bit. You run over to him and immediately settle on his lap. He jumps a little but when sees that it's you, quickly takes of his headphones.

You sit facing him, wrap your arms Around his neck and sob with your face buried in the crook of it. You sob and sob and don't stop.

"Hey hey, baby what's wrong; hey daddy's here now." You being calm was more important than him knowing what caused it.

You didn't say anything except " is s-scary.."

He sighed, it pained him to see you go through this. Especially so frequently. He knew you struggled with nightmares.
"Awh baby, is it the nightmares again?" He asked, his voice gentle and a whisper.

You nod your head, still buried in his neck.
"Here darling, why don't you look at me hm? Just want you to know it's me, wanna make you feel safe. Can I do that?"

You pealed yourself away from him and faced him. Your one your hands coming to grip his shirt. Seeing your eyes all teary, breath heaving, cheeks flushed; he blamed his stupid mind for getting the tiniest bit turned on. But mostly he just felt sorry for you seeing you in this state.

"There we go baby, see it wasn't so hard. It's me baby, it's daddy. Hi. No scary monsters, no scary bugs. Just you and I." He said, his hand coming up to stroke your cheek and then pet your head.