[2] JungKook - Pervert

// Feminine pronouns - panty sniffing - Perv!JK - mature content //

\\my work is intended for adult audience only. Everyone in the story is supposed to be a consenting adult. Do not proceed if the tags ⬆️ make you uncomfortable or you're a minor. Block if uncomfortable. do not report. \\

Words: 1.5k

It was so wrong

It was so wrong. It was so disgusting. But it felt so good that it outweighed every other factor. You are his best bro's girlfriend. You were Taehyung's girlfriend and yet all Jungkook could think about was how I'd be like to have you all to himself. You only viewed him as a good friend and sometimes that pissed him off, sometimes it made me sad.

It all started when all 8 of you friends were gathered at your place, having a typical movie night as it was your guy's weekend ritual. Jungkook had excused himself to go use the upstairs restroom. Jungkook was passing by your room that was cracked just a bit open. Jungkook only wanted to tell you to hurry up with whatever it was that you were doing in your room as the movie was about to start. Pure, innocent intentions.

But as he was put his hand on the door knob, he saw it. You changing. There you were, changing out of your day clothes to something more comfortable and suitable for lounging. Your back turned towards him. He wanted so badly to look away, or just leave and go to the restroom as he was about to. But something in him had his eyes glued to your now naked frame. The curve of your back and your ass; your smooth skin and how you stretched your arms to take your top off. His mind racing with thoughts that one should definitely not be having for his best friend's girlfriend.

He had to do something. But before he could do something he might regret, he walked quietly but quickly to the restroom. Locking the door, he stayed with his back against it for a minute or two; catching his breath. Trying to convince himself that what he felt wasn't real. But as his luck would have it, it was very real. It felt even more real as suddenly his jeans started to feel tight. Shit he was getting turned on and it was because of the innocent, unaware you.

He freshened up a bit and left the space a little while later. Your room was on the way back downstairs. His mind was racing in all directions. Wondering if you were still standing in the middle of you room naked. Hoping you would be waiting for him. He hoped too much for something that was very much impossible.

This time the door was wide open. There was no sight of you. Suddenly he heard your high pitched laughter from downstairs to something funny someone said. For a second the thought it could be SeokJin's laughter but he was sure that it was definitely you.

As if his feet had a mind of its own, he walked inside your room and immediately towards the pile of clothes that you had discarded. He bent down to rummage through it. As he found what he was hoping to find; he held it up. Your panties. He almost moaned at how pretty they were. Pink cotton ones with kitten paws all over them. He was imagining you wearing them and it turned him on even more. Now standing inside your nice smelling room with your panties in his hand and a raging hard-on.