[6] Jungkook - Monsters in the woods

[this is not like anything i've written before so let's see how i did. btw this is filthy. :)]

❗️ heavy non-con! (dub-con) ❗️- dom!alpha!JK - afab!sub!human reader - ❕omorashi (mild) - struggling - names "puppy" "pup" "slut" "bitch" - breeding kink - slapping - chasing - smut

❗️this is a  dark fic❗️please do not read if the tags make you upset!! you were warned! do not report. just exit out.

words: 2.6k

to be honest, you did not want to be here

to be honest, you did not want to be here. you were dreading coming here as soon as your friends brought it up. camping was out of your comfort zone. it had everything you hated; bugs and the dark especially. but when they brought up the point of "making memories" you just couldn't say no. maybe a night of suffering was tolerable for you if it meant you got to be with your friends. since you all rarely hung out these days because of work and study and just a hectic life.

and you were glad you said yes. only realising it now as the laughter of your little friend group filled your ears. you all were gathered around the campfire. roasting marshmallows, reflecting back on embarrassing memories and joking around. it was everything you could want honestly. for a moment, you forgot about any potential bugs or discomfort.

it was then that you realised you had to use the bathroom. you got up from your tiny chair with a hand on your friend jimin's shoulder for support; which you didn't really need. "nooo y/n don't tell me you're going to sleep already— it's only 2! we gotta stay up all night come on! don't be a buzzkill~~" jimin whined dramatically.

you laughed and stretched your arms a little. "im not going to bed jimin, just gotta pee. can i do that, chief?"

he held his arms up in defence, "oh, okay. just thought you were gonna bail on us again." he hung his head low, faking the saddest face.

"that was one time! not my fault our boss is a bitch! anyways— i gotta go before any accidents happen" you joked, taking the flashlight from the ground and turning it on.

"wait! y/n! be careful of the monsters out there! or do you want me to come with you!?" hoseok teased.

you were gonna ask someone to come with you since you were indeed scared of the dark but now it was as if it were a challenge. now it would be damage to your ego if you didn't go alone.

you just roll your eyes and laugh along with everyone before waking away from the group far away for some privacy.

you did not know how or where one goes to the bathroom when you're camping in a forest but you could only assume. and as the laughter of the group was finally faded, you saw it. a beautiful lake, the water reflecting the moon light.

you took the scenario in only to realise the light around you had suddenly lessened. you looked down to see your flashlight dead. "shit— are you fucking kidding me?"